The Fort for Nick/Greg Slash Fans #22

Discussion in 'Shipper Central' started by love_fan, Jul 12, 2009.

1. LoneWolfe001

LoneWolfe001 Pathologist

Hi Guys,

I am watching season 9, I am not so sure that Ray knows that Nick & Greg are a couple, but I am pretty sure he knows nick is gay.

When Grissom left, he told Nick that Nick was his best student. I am sorry but if anyone was Grisssom's best student that would be Greg or maybe Catherine. Do you think Greg & Nick fight about this.

2. PraetorCorvinus

PraetorCorvinus Moderator Moderator

Based on the previews, I'd say that the new ep next week looks promising for Nick/Greg interaction. Might be subtext, might not. It will have them together for most of it though so who knows. Not really a big spoiler, but you never know.

3. Maggs

Maggs Hit and Run

After watching the promo for the next episode, I'm really looking forward to it! I think we learn most about the characters when they are away from the lab. Having this much N/G after getting a lot of them in Lover's Lane is really promising.

Also, I finally posted Chapter 5 of my story:

http://www.fanfiction.net/s/5498647/5/

4. happyharper13

happyharper13 Pathologist

MsMaggs, thanks so much for the update! Love your stuff
    And oh my frakking goodness, that episode was amazing! I feel like there was too much Love for me to keep track of! I have to go back and watch again. What were you guys' thoughts on it?

5. twins1729

twins1729 Pathologist

I don't know if it's late enough to not post this in a spoiler-thingy, so I'll be vague. Tonight's episode A.W.E.S.O.M.E.! So many scenes, so much interaction! <3 I LOVED IT!

I have a few questions for you all. Is it okay for me to post YouTube links here or is that against the rules? Also, if you I asked someone to send me a clip, is that against the rules.

This is about Nick and Greg's Top 10 Scenes. I hope you all have seen them on YouTube. If I can't post the links later, I'll just post what they are called. :)

Right now, I guess you all could start by asking you guys to list some of you favorite moments. Some have names "Ass Check", "Eye Sex", etc., but some may be have to explained more.

Thanks for anything coming up!

6. Greggo_Obsessed

Greggo_Obsessed Hit and Run

OMG!!! That was absolutely epic. So awesome. They had so many scenes together! Wow, definitely one of my favorite episodes.
    Poor Henry LoL
    I am totally watching it again tonight.

I loved the scene at the end when they're in the break room and Henry walks in. The boys both go to drink their coffee at exactly the same time and in the same position. And when they had originally gotten to Harry's he pats Greg on the chest with the closed sign. That's like the most contact we've had in a while other than the bowling scene in Lover's Lane.

7. Jacquie

Jacquie Ward Girl Moderator

Ok how many of you went squeeze when Nick slapped Greg in the chest with the 'closed' sign :)

Last night's show was excellent. From seeing Nick and Greg in the front seat of the car together, both wearing and not wearing sunglasses at the same time to Nick being proud of Greg figuring out how to get the phone to work :) And then of course the two of them not trying to laugh at Henry at the end there. I'm sure in the privacy of there own home they'll have a very good laugh about the whole case :lol:

8. Wojo

Wojo Corpse

I really loved this episode and it was great seeing the guys together. It was just such a funny episode and I really enjoyed it. I agree with all of the above. Did you notice when Hodges asked Henry where Nick and Greg were (he said where's Nck and Greg?) I loved hearing their names together. They were outside together figuring out how to call for help and Nick gave Greg a boost up onto the light pole.

Great ep for us and for Greg fans in general -my fave so far this season.

9. Ankeila

Ankeila Rookie

I really loved this episode too! Lots of geat scenes with the boys.

I loved all the looks they shared while sitting in the car. And of course Nick had to find a way to touch Greg's chest. "Where's Nick and Greg?" My mind went dirty places. :lol: Then we had Nick lifting Greg up the pole, he was probably enjoying the view. :devil: And the last scene with the coffee mugs was great too.

Some screencaps :)

[​IMG] [​IMG]

[​IMG] [​IMG]

10. blackflag

blackflag Chocoholic for Life Moderator

Last edited: Dec 12, 2009
  11. Greggo_Obsessed

Greggo_Obsessed Hit and Run

I love this one just because of how their positions are almost identical. We're seeing this a lot lately. A lot of mirror images of each other too. Love the closeness the boys have. I would like to see another seen in their shared office.

I'm definitely going to watch the episode again though. Skip past the B case and watch the Nick/Greg scenes over and over LoL

I can't wait for more Nick/Greg episodes. They work so well together, subtext or not, they have wonderful chemistry and such an obvious friendship that's awesome to see.

12. Dizzney

Dizzney Moderately Insane Moderator

This episode was so great to see so much interaction between our guys. I was noticing all the glances and how they were always standing next to each other. And Nick boosting Greg up the telephone pole. He had a nice view. :devil: And of course the last scene with them standing right next to each other and drinking coffee. I swear at one time there arms were touching each others. All in all a great episode all the way around. :drool:

13. lil_janie

lil_janie Hit and Run

Hi guys, newby here, so greetings to all of you :)

I was laughing out loud during the entire ep. And I enjoyed it so, so much. I love those two, they are my favourite team members. Always have been, though Warrick was there too, and I miss him dearly. But Hodges surprised me, and he was so positive, so nice in this ep. I loved him!
    Back to the topic. The last two eps were epic, but this one will be legendary. I'm glad that Greg got more screen time, I think that there is someone out there who reads these forums, so they listened their fans, and corrected what needed to be corrected.
    Nick&Greg are so good together. They are close, as friends or more, and there is chemistry between them. It was always there, but now it is more pronounced. Warrick being gone is subtly bringing Nick and Greg closer. They rely more on each other. They have nobody else but themselves now.
    I know that this is maybe a bit off, and I'm sorry for that, but I just have to point out the feeling that the team is splitting apart. On one side you have Nick and Greg, and Sara when she's there. On the other side, Cath and Lawrence (I still can't remember what's his name and I'm sorry, I know it's something on 'R') work together more. Everything changed. You can't deny that. I am kind of sorry because of that.
    Still, we'll always have our boys, the ones that always make my day :)

14. twins1729

twins1729 Pathologist

Welcome lil_janie!!! :)

Wow! Everyone loved this episode! But what's not to love about it? <3 The episode was full of slashy goodness. I agree with whoever said that it was the best episode so far this season. Not only for us The Love fans, but for people who just like a good CSI episode. I don't read spoilers anymore for CSI, so when they crashed the car in the beginning, I was like, "WOW! What's going on!?!"

Thanks to the both of you who made the caps! I try to make a new avatar for the CSI Wiki after every new episode (as long as it's good for Nick and Greg). Always about The Love of course. I'm "The Love" Mod over there. LOL. You always need at least one. Ha ha.

So I guess you guys were too excited to read my post about a Part Deux of the Nick and Greg Top 10 Moments. I'm bored, so I guess I'll list the scenes right now. :) All the scenes on youtube have from 5,000 to 10,000 views (#1 has the most, of course). They were voted on by The Love fans about three years ago. They are only moments from seasons 1-7.

1-Ass Check, "The Hunger Artist"
    2-I thought we had a relationship, "Random Acts of Violence"
    3-'I Love You' Sign, "Abra Cadaver"
    4-Leggo my Greggo, "Scuba Doobie Doo"
    5-You beeped me from across the hall?, "The Accused is Entitled"
    6-Jaw Clench of Love, "Fannysmackin'"
    7-Nick can't keep his hands off Greg, "Who Shot Sherlock?"
    8-Eye Sex, "Felonius Monk"
    9-Thanks Doll, "Bad Words"
    10-What can we do to help him?, "Post Mortem"

I hope you all read this! What I need is for all of you to start listing your favorite moments. I believe in all fairness that the current top 10 moments should be automatically included. Thanks so much guys! The Love Forever! <3

15. Wojo

Wojo Corpse

Well along with the top ten moments I will add a few more of my personal faves.

"Bull" - the scene with Wendy and the bull love machine, the scene with the woman who runs the wedding chapel.

"A La Cart" - Greg looks like he is taking pictures of Nick's butt as they walk up the road.

"Grissom's divine comedy" - Both boys are sick with the flu.

"Lovers Lanes" - 'The knuckle bump' at the end, and Nick's smirk at Greg running from the back of the bowling alley.

to name a few