8x10 - Count Me Out **CONTAINS SPOILERS**

Discussion in 'CSI: Miami' started by FieldMouse, Dec 5, 2009.

1. FieldMouse

FieldMouse Hub Master Moderator

Promo (thanks mjszud)

CSI: MIAMI
    Air Date: Monday, December 07, 2009
    Time Slot: 10:00 PM-11:00 PM EST on CBS
    Episode Title: (#810) "Count Me Out"

AN INVESTIGATION OF A DEAD CENSUS WORKER LEADS THE TEAM INTO A HIGH SPEED CAR CHASE AND AN EXPLOSION THAT THREATENS THE LIVES OF TWO CSIs, ON "CSI: MIAMI," MONDAY, DEC. 7

"Count Me Out" - The investigation of a dead census worker sends the team into a high speed car chase and an explosion that threatens the lives of two CSIs, on CSI: MIAMI, Monday, Dec. 7 (10:00-11:00 PM, ET/PT) on the CBS Television Network.

SERIES REGULARS:
    Horatio Caine............................. David Caruso
    Calleigh Duquesne....................... Emily Procter
    Eric Delko............................. Adam Rodriguez
    Jesse Cardoza............................ Eddie Cibrian
    Ryan Wolfe............................... Jonathan Togo
    Det. Frank Tripp................................ Rex Linn
    Natalia Boa Vista........................... Eva La Rue
    Walter Simmons............................ Omar Miller

RECURRING CAST:
    Tom Loman...................... Christian Clemenson

GUEST CAST:
    Carl Benson.......................... Alexander Bedria
    Kevin Hensler................. John Patrick Amedori
    Paula Olsen............................... Kathleen York
    Marie Gaudreau................ Sharon Pierre-Louis
    Robert Sperling........................ Esteban Powell
    Officer Harwood...................... Nick Warnock
    CSI Tech #1.......................... Keith McDonald
    CSI Tech #2....................... Mary Alyce Kania

WRITTEN BY: Marc Dube

DIRECTED BY: Marco Black

RATING: To Be Announced

(Futon Critic )

2. Solitaire

Solitaire CSI Level Two

Just watched the promo (thanks MJ) This looks like a good one.
    im more interested in the explosion than the Jesse drama.
    So it is Ryan in the explosion with Natalia then? Finally something for Natalia to do!

Last edited: Dec 5, 2009
  3. GregNickRyanFan

GregNickRyanFan Holographic Moderator Moderator

Ryan's either there with her or on the phone with her at the time.

4. mjszud

mjszud Captain

I'm pretty sure he's there -- all the news we've heard on the subject is that it's 2 CSI's involved in the explosion, and 1 who has no choice but to be involved. That would suck to have to hear something like that over the phone though...I'd freak out. :lol:

H's line "don't lie to me!", whoo he sounds pissed...I love it when he's angry like that :devil:

I'll be forever grateful to anyone who can get screencaps for this episode -- pleeeease?!! :angel:

5. Flackhoney

Flackhoney Hit and Run

H sounds like a real human when he's angry. Can't wait to see his face when he says it.

6. Wasabi Power

Wasabi Power CSI Level One

I've been recapping the season, and Ryan, to me, sometimes seems to not trust Jesse. I know that he, Jesse and Walter are supposed to be the 'three musketeers' but I've gotten a bit of a feeling that Ryan suspects something, especially in the episode with the jellyfish. Providing the plot and all this "Jesse might be a baddie" hype will somehow inevitably reach a dead end in the next episode so it can be dragged on forever (which, it probably will, I'm just being honest) I wonder if his or anyone else's suspicions will rise...

7. jontogoisabeast

jontogoisabeast Hit and Run

He does, doesn't he? I mean we barely ever get to see Horatio act like that. I wonder if he'll have his sunglasses on when he yells :shifty:

8. GregNickRyanFan

GregNickRyanFan Holographic Moderator Moderator

I don't know if I feel the same way. I think Ryan's just naturally curious. I don't really think he's suspicious. I definitely think Natalia is though... especially after Jesse didn't show up for drinks where he was supposed to explain things to her. I definitely think she thinks he's hiding something. Ryan and Cal are more just curious about their co-worker than anything else.

9. Flackhoney

Flackhoney Hit and Run

I'm going off what people have said about what ryan yells in the promo because I cannot understand anything in that video. If Ryan does say get out of here then he is in the building/house. That doesn't sound right if he says get out of here if he's on the phone to her. Although I think it would be more dramatic if he heard it on the phone and raced to help her. :luvlove:

10. mjszud

mjszud Captain

Agree with GNRF. Ryan, nor Calleigh, saw any confrontation between Jesse/Anna - therefore what they've seen really shouldn't raise any suspicion (yet). However, Natalia did see/possibly hear the confrontation. I'm curious to see if Nat says anything to him about him not showing up, or if she just gives him the silent treatment -- though the silent treatment isn't really a Natalia thing. :lol:

Natalia says "it's gonna blow", Ryan says something like "we gotta go, GO!GO!" then the explosion is heard and he yells Natalia's name. Then there's some screams (more like yells though, kinda sounds like "oh my god" followed by "ahhh"...definite oh shit moment) that sounds like Ryan as well -- I'm pretty sure he's there in the house with her, but that she's likely closer to what starts the explosion and he possibly can't get to her. That's what it sounds like to me anyway. All I know is I'm totally psyched to see how/why H has to come in and how they get her out of there.

BTW, I've watched the promo several times *is obsessed* and in the very last frame of Jesse, you can see Walter on the side as Jesse's aiming his gun (you can see his figure in the background as the camera pans to the left), so I'm really doubting that Jesse's even shooting/aiming for Walter.

Last edited: Dec 6, 2009
  11. MiamiWolfe

MiamiWolfe Pathologist

12. C.H.E.A.R.

C.H.E.A.R. Pathologist

I think the promo for tmr's epi is bogus!

13. Wasabi Power

Wasabi Power CSI Level One

I was referring to the Jellyfish epi where Jesse wasn't honest with Ryan on why he was at the party. Hah, it's just the "Jellyfish episode" now. No title necessary. I just got a vibe that maybe Ryan was...getting a vibe. :lol:

Natalia...Hearing problems? Yikes! :eek:

Haha, I don't think Jesse's actually aiming at anyone important like the Promo makes out. It's just editing to keep us on the edge. But I'm pretty sure tptb are going to build up hype and keep this Jesse plot in play the rest of the season.

14. Enhinti

Enhinti Rookie

Ryan is pretty astute when it comes to people (although they have been writing him dumb this season. :confused:) He has a good eye and a lot of experience. He goes with his gut.
    I think he is right to be weary. (A grown man play rock/paper/scissors?!?)
    With everyone having been so suspicious of Ryan (Resurrection), he's the one who actually points out the baddies (Tara).

15. Florry86

Florry86 CSI Level Three

You're absolutely right on Ryan's character, but, quite honestly I'll take it as an attitude of curiosity. I really don't think he's that focused on Jesse's past/present or whatever, he's also curious about everything (look at the moment when he was staring at the fish tank full of jellyfishes as if he had never seen jellyfishes in his life.....in Miami) because he's curious by nature.

He would also like to know what is going on with Jesse b/c he's curious. He may also think he's a bad guy and he's hiding something, but I highly doubt it also because
    The big secret of the years will be revealed to someone else :shifty:
    not to mention that he has also just discrovered Tara's issue, so I highly doubt TPTB are gonna go down that route another time....that would be pretty obvious, even for them :rolleyes:

Anyway, let's see what TPTB have to offer to us with this episode :thumbsup: