**Spoiler Lab** S8 - Check Out What's On The Horizon!

Discussion in 'CSI: Miami' started by Finch, Nov 19, 2009.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. vsuga

vsuga Rookie

Bummers, I missed it. That's what I get for not taping the re-run.

2. mjszud

mjszud Captain

Oh, you mean this one -- "ooooh, aaaaah.....is Jesse a killer, will he tear the team apart..OH NOES...will Walter die a terrible death?! *eek! gasp!"
    :rolleyes:
    Soooo very misleading -- they'll never learn :guffaw:Hope there's an extended version later in the week....one with a tiny explosion perhaps :p

3. inthewind

inthewind CSI Level Two

:scream::scream: They're using my name as the title?? Hrmphhhhh!!!!
    BTW, this doesn't seem much like Whacked to me. Whacked was a matter of questionable evidence which might commute the death sentence (like a co-killer), not guilt or innocence.
    Criminal Minds? No deep, dark profilers on CSI M, unless we discover more hidden talents of Jesse or Walter.

4. delkolover

delkolover CSI Level Three

It is nothing like Whacked. In Whacked there was another killing that prompted the team to look back at the case. In this ep the man is about to be executed and from what I could gather this case was one Jesse worked over 15 years ago when he was originally in Miami.

James is on death row for the vicious murder of his wife and two children, a thrid child, Todd survived the attacked. I am not really too sure how the team ends up reinvestigating the case but there is definately doubt that James committed the murders 15 years ago. It turns out his wife Sarah, was having an affair and that her lover was in the house that night.

Eric is in the episode....it seems he is once again an independent forensic contractor. He works with the team to get to the truth to see if James has been telling the truth all this time that he didn't kill his family or in fact he has spun a web of lies which has the team chasing their tails.

Oh and it looks like we will see the inside of Horatio's apartment!! :eek:

5. perriwinkle88

perriwinkle88 Rookie

for Ep 8.14. Delko will be in this episode. I am so excited!

Last edited by a moderator: Dec 2, 2009
  6. FieldMouse

FieldMouse Hub Master Moderator

Guys, several reminders have been posted regarding the spoiler posting rules below.

The rules regarding posting spoilers can be found in the first post on this thread here.

Unfortunately, sides are still being referenced so per speed_cochrane's last reminder, the spoiler lab is going to be locked for 24 hours.

Last edited by a moderator: Dec 3, 2009
  7. FieldMouse

FieldMouse Hub Master Moderator

Okay guys, the thread has been re-opened now. :)

8. delkolover

delkolover CSI Level Three

ok good b/c I have some new spoilers to report!! :D

For those of you who have wondered where Kyle has gone to...ep 814 explains it! Turns out Kyle has enlisted and is overseas (idk if he is in Afghanistan or Iraq) figting for our country!! At one point in the ep H talks to him over the computer and Kyle describes what it is like to be over there.

So I guess that explains his absence....I really hope the writers don't do something stupid like kill him over there...that would be stupid. Another person in H's life dies? Is that the only thing the writers can come up with for anyone related or involved with him?

9. GregNickRyanFan

GregNickRyanFan Holographic Moderator Moderator

Wow! I actually kind of thought that Kyle might have enlisted. And I agree with you, delkolover. I hope they do not have Kyle die in the battlefield. Horatio's lost enough loved ones in his life. I wish we knew where Ray Jr was too though. Maybe he enlisted as well. I think he and Kyle were around the same age, right?

Thanks for posting that info. I'm glad Kyle hasn't been sucked into the black hole of continuity. :lol:

10. greatfan

greatfan Captain

I really wanted Kyle to be in school but at least we get an explanation.
    I hope Kyle will be safe,Horatio doesn't need any more heart break.
    Thanks for keeping us informed delkolover.

11. jontogoisabeast

jontogoisabeast Hit and Run

OM to the Gosh it's the Miami Yakuza! Watch out, they might kidnap a team member, that would be a new thing! ;) *cough,that was sarcasm, cough*

12. MaddyAnn

MaddyAnn Lab Technician

I've been waiting for them to explain where Kyle disappeared to. I can't really picture Kyle in the army. He's so young! I agree with you all. Killing him off would be really stupid. And sad. Just to be sure, Delkolover, Evan Ellingson appears in the episode, right? We see him on the computer?

13. texmex327

texmex327 Pathologist

Thanks for the info Delkolover! You rock! :thumbsup:
    Aww, Kyle is a soldier, I love him just a little more. Hopefully they don't do something stupid and kill him off, he's just a kid.

YAY for Eric being back in this episode, I miss him so much :(

14. mjszud

mjszud Captain

Oh, I'm so glad Kyle didn't flushed down the continuity toilet!
    I like this plan ...it's much more realistic than his being an ME's assistant. They can't kill him though... H would join Fruitcake Julia in the nuthouse if that happened. I'm quite interested to see where this will go, for Kyle and for Horatio. :cool:!!

*snickers* I thought of you when I first read that too.

15. MiamiWolfe

MiamiWolfe Pathologist

I wonder if he is using his all too brief experience in the ME's office while in the army and will he parlay that into a medical career. He could use the army to put him through medical school!:)

Oh, please I hope not as well. H doesn't need the heartbreak. Maybe we could have updates on how he is doing and where a stint in the army could take him. But of course that would require some effort on the writer's part.........

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.