Criminal Minds #3: Beware The Office Of Unfettered Omniscience

Discussion in 'Criminal Minds' started by Destiny, Nov 18, 2009.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. HnStetlerfan

HnStetlerfan Pathologist

Thanks Destiny and Daquien for the spoilers and other treats. :thumbsup::) And hey, don't be bummed, Icestorm19, your attempt is noted and appreciated! :thumbsup::)

Poor little Jack in that one pic of the funeral. And Daddy looks like he's trying to stay strong for him.

I can't wait to hear/watch Mandy singing wacky songs. I'm going to listen to that now. :guffaw:

I'll be happy to see Reid more in upcoming eps. I could easily call myself "HotchRossiReidfan". I love them, but I love all the characters. I love the sense of family. In this next ep, it looks like a good Rossi and Reid scene. Yay! And I'll be super happy if there's a good Rossi and Hotch scene. *Squee of delight*! at the thought. :)

Last edited: Dec 3, 2009
  2. GregNickRyanFan

GregNickRyanFan Holographic Moderator Moderator

Haha I totally forgot that Eric Johnson played on the show as Hotch's brother.
    too bad he's not returning. I really like him... and now that his SV character Whitney is dead and his series Flash Gordon is apparently kaput, I wonder why they didn't ask him back for this ep.

3. HnStetlerfan

HnStetlerfan Pathologist

Which episode was Hotch's brother in? I'm not sure I've seen it.

4. GregNickRyanFan

A 2006 episode called "The Tribe". Here's his imdb page in case you aren't familiar with the actor. He's a cutie. :)

5. HnStetlerfan

HnStetlerfan Pathologist

Thanks, GNRF. He IS a cutie. He looks like James Dean!

6. Half

Half CSI Level Two

Hee. I was going to be annoying and just post the link anyway, Destiny, but I have to play by the rules that Bryn and I set up for our own posts. That is, as long as it's a fair fight whoever posts first wins.

I guess adding yet another recurring character to the cast list would be a tad too much. :lol: We have Kevin, Will, Anderson, Haley's sister, Jack, and Strauss. On top of an actual case, and other random characters that come with it.

I've only seen four episodes of S1 so far, and The Tribe wasn't one of them, so I'm not familiar with Sean. I might be getting S1 for Christmas, so I'll have to watch it.

7. GregNickRyanFan

who is Anderson?

Last edited: Dec 4, 2009
  8. Half

Half CSI Level Two

Anderson is one of the other agents. He's the one that JJ was talking to on the phone in the beginning of the last episode. He's also the one that said "I'm not just a pretty face" and the one that took Elle home in The Fisher King and left her alone, which is when she got shot.

9. GregNickRyanFan

Thanks. :) I didn't know his name. :lol:

10. Half

Half CSI Level Two

Here's some good news: Matthew Gray Gubler tweeted a little while ago that he's walking without "crutches, a cane, [or] a friend's shoulder" for the first time in months. Yay. :)

11. GregNickRyanFan

I'm glad to hear that. :D And Matt has a twitter too? I knew he had myspace or facebook, but didn't know he had a twitter.

12. Half

Half CSI Level Two

Yeah, it comes up as GUBLERNATION when my TweetDeck reads his tweets. He posted a picture a few days ago of AJ posing next to a statue of Simon from Alvin and the Chipmunks that was amusing.

So we've talked about outfits and casting and how adorable Jack Hotchner is. I think we may actually be out of topics. :lol:

13. Destiny

Destiny Still Sanity Challenged! Premium Member

Never underestimate the power of criminal minds, or rather board member minds. :p There are so many topics the problem is which ones are more interesting.

Lines (humor, serious, fact, etc btw Garcia is a given in humor lol),
    Scenary (ie buildings, fields, places they go beauty vs scary),
    Scenes (love this one, dislike that one in the same episode),
    Crimes (the best of the worst),
    Criminals (best, worst, creepist, not so much of any of those)
    Best and worst quotes before and after the show,
    Bloopers (Now there I can get links),
    etc, etc, etc & Why's.

I am sure there are more, lets see what topics you all can come up with make the list with a little what you mean (like I gave above) and we can take it from there. Okay I need more coffee before I go further. But There are so many things to discuss. Being your shows basic profiler if you will. :D

14. GregNickRyanFan

Did JJ and Will ever get married?

I wonder if anyone is going to pull a Warrick after Haley's death. You know how Warrick ran off and got married after Nick's ordeal... Well I mean besides JJ and Garcia, do any of them even have sweethearts? :lol:

15. Destiny

Destiny Still Sanity Challenged! Premium Member

I think you meant Em?
    Actually Garcia has Kevin, Derek has I am not sure if he is in a relationship with that one woman or not, as far as I know Rossi, Em, Reid aren't in a relationship at all. And Hotch well thats obivious lol.

Unless she is keeping her maidan name JJ I am guessing the "husband" part in the one spoiler was a slip of the keyboard. Though I wouldn't doubt if JJ decided to move up any date they set with the "how precious time is" but who knows.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.