Season 10 *Spoiler Lab* Discussion P2

Discussion in 'CSI: Crime Scene Investigation' started by Destiny, Sep 10, 2009.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. 915

915 CSI Level One

^That episode doesn't sound that bad to me, but then again I'm a Rascal Flatts fan so I might be slightly biased.

2. GregNickRyanFan

GregNickRyanFan Holographic Moderator Moderator

I like a alot of their music, but I don't know the names of any of the band members. :lol:

3. 915

915 CSI Level One

Me either I'm just a fan of the music I should say. :lol: Can I be classified as a fan if I don't know names? :lol:

4. jafox

jafox CSI Level Two

This could be good; I do like their music. Don't know their names either, and I really don't care which one dies; but I bet they all want to be the corpse. :lol:
    I doubt the episode will be as successful as Taylor Swift's, but they do have a lot of fans. I'm looking forward to it.

5. PraetorCorvinus

PraetorCorvinus Moderator Moderator

I'm usually weary of episodes of TV shows that have 'guest' celebrities and musicians. However, CSI has done a pretty good job of using them well. Roger Daltrey, Taylor Swift and Method Man were all very good. They weren't playing 'themselves' though. I still have faith in the show but will be keeping a suspicious eye out on this.

6. PerfectAnomaly

PerfectAnomaly Resident Smart Ass

I'm a Rascal Flatts fan, but I don't see this ending well for anyone, especially the viewers. :wtf: :shifty:

7. Smokey

Smokey Nickaholic Moderator

I don't think any of them will die, as they are playing themselves. Therefore, what kind of "crime" could one of them be a victim of that would make for an interesting show?

I've got nothing against the group. I think any celebrity(ies) playing themselves would make for an odd show. The only exception might be, since they are in Vegas, is if they would do a show with say, Wayne Newton. :lol:

8. GregNickRyanFan

GregNickRyanFan Holographic Moderator Moderator

Maybe he just gets attacked/beat up and is in the hospital unconcious or something.

9. 915

915 CSI Level One

Yeah maybe in a coma or something that would make sense right? That way said member wouldn't be able to tell who attacked him and they wouldn't know if said person would wake up ever thus affecting the band's future like mentioned in the spoiler.

10. vegaslights

vegaslights Brute

11. 915

915 CSI Level One

That episode looks awesome!!! Thanks for the promo link. :)

12. myfuturecsi

myfuturecsi Corpse

As I said, I don't want to waste any episodes on Sara and Grissom after nine years of having it shoved down my throat. That would mean less for the other members of the cast.

NO GSR eps please!:scream:

Oh I can't wait for next week's episode. It looks awesome!

13. Dizzney

Dizzney Moderately Insane Moderator

I can't wait for next week's episode and I will actually get to watch it live again and not recorded. It looks fun.

14. 915

915 CSI Level One

Yeah looks really fun and a little mention of the serial killer to. Did Nick crash their car or something is my question? With that little shot of what looked like a car flipping then again it sounded like he was joking about it so who really knows right?

15. Dizzney

Dizzney Moderately Insane Moderator

It looks like he did crash his car. He looked dirty and had a bloody lip.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.