Mac #7--Once a Marine, Always a Marine

Discussion in 'CSI: New York' started by Top41, May 18, 2009.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. nel2h

nel2h CSI Level One

Sam, oh yes. I like this pics. Iam a big fan from the old series. My fav is the Season 1.

:adore::adore::adore::adore:

2. talkingtocactus

talkingtocactus Coroner

he seems to come up a lot on this thread ;)

haha, this is why i live alone! well, not the only reason:lol:

nice pics, thanks :D

ooh yeah i'd not thought of that, i agree!

3. MoonyGirl

MoonyGirl Pathologist

I just had a change to watch the latest episode's ending. :D

It was sweet!:) And the smile that that Mac had on the end simply melt my heart! :drool::drool::drool: I think that opened even happy side was quite new for me. It didn't seem the old Mac Taylor that we've used to know. I dunno was it only me or why did I got a feeling that those features from the end were more Gary's than Mac's...:lol:

Nevertheless there was again showed that "relaxed side" of Mac Taylor, the side we surely would wanna see more. ;)

I think it's great that he has different sides and seeing those different sides of him occasionlly makes at least me wanna learn more about him. I think he's a complex man but it's definitely a good thing. :bolian:

4. Vildis

Vildis Lab Technician

No, the new Mac that we could see in the ending was more relaxed and able to joke (and laugh when Hawkes was joking about the couch). I like the new Mac Taylor :) It was nice to see that Mac can be more than serious and devoted.

5. Jade_Nolan

Jade_Nolan CSI Level One

Yeah, that's what makes it so tantalizing! :drool::evil:
    I think there's a good chance it's both. Remember (my bad, I can't think of the ep..... Hammer Down maybe?) that he joined the Marines to "be like my father". So I'm assuming that his father was a Marine officer as well, maybe a career Marine. But I also think that the bare fact that he might have outranked him is way too cold of reason based on their apparently close relationship. I think, given everything involved, it was a title of deepest respect and commonality between them.

I looooove that part in Zoo York!! :lol: Given that he was in combat so much, I know he had a more informal relationship with his men than in another setting, but trust me, the intrinsic relationship between an officer and enlisted is ALWAYS going to be the same. I think the reason he stayed on a more 'equal' level with his team is that he didn't want it to be like the military. I got the impression from Blacklist that a part of him was tired of it and ready to move on (can't blame him given what he'd been through in it), otherwise how else would he have gotten a job offer from the NYPD if he hadn't expressed an interest/applied? But yes, I totally love when he pulls the boss card and uses that "I'm-in-charge" officer voice! :evil::evil:

Now, on a completely different note, got this still the other day and just HAD to share!

[​IMG]

Last edited: Nov 29, 2009
  6. Vildis

Vildis Lab Technician

Jade Nolan:

I am a bit lazy, so I won't quote your long post. You are right about Hammer's Down. There he told Ray that he wanted to be just like his father. I also know that his father was in the marines. It was mentioned in one episode, don't recall which one. But it's the episode where we see the young Mac visiting his parents, when his dad got cancer and is soon going to die. Where Mac's dad told him to get the job in New York, as Claire had family there who could help Mac and Claire that day when they get their own children.

7. talkingtocactus

talkingtocactus Coroner

vildis, i think you mean blacklist)

jade: lovely screencap - that's the bit when she spits blood all over his face isn't it? niiice! :lol:

i do love that whole sequence in the cafe though, it's a great episode generally, one of my favourites.

"i AM an oatmeal person!"

clicky: [​IMG]

8. nel2h

nel2h CSI Level One

This is Rose. Mac has saved to her the life. Nevertheless, in the Cafe it was shot. The result is Season 1 What you see is What you see.

:drool::drool::drool::drool::drool::drool:

[​IMG]

:guffaw::guffaw::guffaw::guffaw::guffaw:
    [​IMG]

9. talkingtocactus

talkingtocactus Coroner

^ except he didn't really save rose, he just hid her behind the counter (so he could go on that date with her later hehe). he saved amy, the waitress, though, and saw off the perp, and called the cops/ambulance, and then remembered the entire thing in photographic detail for flack. what a man!!

10. Jade_Nolan

Jade_Nolan CSI Level One

:hugegrin::hugegrin::hugegrin::hugegrin: That's our Mac alright!!!! ;)

Here's a last picture before another week, with a smile that can get me through anything! :adore::luvlove::adore::luvlove:

[​IMG]

11. Tequesta

Tequesta Rookie

Aww, what a smile it is, too :)-smiley Mac always makes me squee :lol:

12. Karlia

Karlia Rookie

Mactastic pictures my dears! :drool::drool:

Was wondering last night that they have to give us shower scene. Can you imagine that? In the shower....water dripping down his perfect abs :eek::eek::eek::devil:

13. MoonyGirl

MoonyGirl Pathologist

Morning all!

Zzz...I feel a bit sleepy cause I just woke up!:lol: It's my free day. No school! Hurrey! *jumping* :D

So that's why I had a change to watch CSI:NY later than normally. :D I watched season 1 epi "Hush". It's a great epi, I think. It's sweet how Stella saved him from..erm..."container crush ". Anyway I think he looked really hot when he arrested that Hannigan guy.:drool:Not to mention the whole ending was awesome. There was a little "pissy-mac" and "sweet-mac" also! :adore: Ou and I almost forgot the sunshine-bug conversation between Mac and Stella which makes me always laugh! :lol:

"What you see is What you see" is definitely one of my favourite episodes from the season 1. That coffee shot scene was great! Mac wearing a white shirt, casual clothes...:drool::drool::drool:
    "Oooo come on Mac give a girl a rest!" :devil::lol::devil:

Not to mention that line Lisa written "I am an oatmeal person!" :D

*Hey Mac, I'm an oatmeal person too! Wanna come to my place sometime? I could make us some...AFTER someting that could work up some appetite...* :devil::evil::devil:

Karlia: I really wish we could get that scene...
    *mind goes to shower with Mac...:evil::drool::devil:*

Oh, after that I gonna need a cold shower and oatmeal... :guffaw:But I have couple pics to post! :lol:

[​IMG]

This ain't going to get any easier for my just woke up eyes...that neck and chest...:drool::drool::drool: "JACKET AND SHIRT OFF DETECTIVE TAYLOR!!!" :devil:
    [​IMG]
    Or would you wanna see him wearing a shirt like this more ofthen??? :drool:
    [​IMG]
    And...well how would I resist....shirtless Mac! Hmm yummy...:drool::drool::drool:

Yup we definitely need more scenes like that! :bolian:

Last edited: Nov 30, 2009
  14. Karlia

Karlia Rookie

By all means I would take whole episode of shirtless Mac :drool::drool:
    I have a new mantra to distract me from thinking of my new to-be kitten.

Mac's abs, Mac's abs, Mac's abs, Mac's abs

always works in every situation.
    He sure has Mactastic abs. :thumbsup::eek:

15. talkingtocactus

talkingtocactus Coroner

a bit like this, you mean? (clicky)

[​IMG]

nice pics everyone!

sam, hush is one of my favourite eps too, i love that bit where stella rescues mac from container death, it's great :) i really like the whole ep, there's a great dynamic between them on it. and i love wysiwys as well, it's got everything a good csi ep needs! and i really do like oatmeal :D

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.