Season 10 *Spoiler Lab* Discussion P2

Discussion in 'CSI: Crime Scene Investigation' started by Destiny, Sep 10, 2009.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Speedystokesgirl

Speedystokesgirl Judge

Hmmm, maybe Sara will be Hannah's next victim? Now that would throw everyone for a loop.

2. Desertwind

Desertwind Head of the Day Shift

Is it for sure Hannah? the creepy pyscho who drove Sara to the brink of insanity:wtf: One of the reasons she left Vegas, was her playing her freaky cat and mouse games with Sara. Maybe this time Sara will put her in her place or away in a mental facility with Natalie. They could be roomies, and drive each other more nuts:evil: Interesting though, can't wait~

3. PraetorCorvinus

PraetorCorvinus Moderator Moderator

Based on the comment made by MacDonald, I would say that it is Hannah. I can't recall any other really, really smart girl who was linked with Sara. And he mentioned it being the last part of a 'trilogy'. Hannah was in two previous episodes so this would make it the third.

The comment about them both being locked up together in an asylum made me laugh:lol:

4. GregNickRyanFan

GregNickRyanFan Holographic Moderator Moderator

I thought Natalie was out of the nuthouse now and in regular prison... Wasn't that was Grissom went to a hearing about? To say whether or not he felt she was insane?

5. myfuturecsi

myfuturecsi Corpse

Or maybe Hannah will be Sara's first victim;). I mean even though Hannah's a kid, I couldn't blame Sara for throttling her. She's more than just an annoying brat, she's a psychotic, annoying little brat!

And then Grissom will have to make "special" prison visits to Sara, unless she cops an insanity plea.

6. Toots

Toots Pathologist

I agree with those who didn't like the Hannah episodes. They bored me, and I didn't think the actress was all that convincing. I found her voice annoying too.

Wish they'd come up with a good Greg-centric episode this season.

7. myfuturecsi

myfuturecsi Corpse

Yeah, it's been about three years for Greg. Which is funny because it was three and a half years before Nick got a major episode. I guess the writers are waiting until three and half years have passed before Greg gets another story. Sad, really.

Last edited: Nov 18, 2009
  8. Dizzney

Dizzney Moderately Insane Moderator

Yeah and Sara gets one yearly and she is not even a full time cast member these days.

9. MacsGirlMel

MacsGirlMel Mac's Personal Assistant

I wonder why they want another ep with that girl.

10. myfuturecsi

myfuturecsi Corpse

Yes isn't that funny!:scream: Or not! Hopefully Greg gets a good one soon.

11. 915

915 CSI Level One

I agree please! I'm so close to pratically begging here! :( I will if I have to I swear! :scream:

12. Desertwind

Desertwind Head of the Day Shift

Yes and thank you, Natalie could make a soap sculpture of Hannah, and sing "I've got a pain in my sawdust", and Hannah would say "Natalie, You look sad, what's wrong"? La-la-la-la, then they both escape together and are on the run, would anyone notice how strange they are?:rolleyes: I'll be awesome to see that little creep, again and this time with Sara being happy and healthy would have the upper hand. Who was the most dangerous between these two psycopaths and killers? I hope we get to see Natalie Davis again too~

13. alynch

alynch Dead on Arrival

Latest episode description:

14. 915

915 CSI Level One

That episode sounds like its going to be a good one. Thank you for posting that. :)

15. Dizzney

Dizzney Moderately Insane Moderator

Nick, Greg, Hodges, and Henry...I think I am going to really enjoy this episode. Plus they will be at a biker bar. :lol: Sounds fun.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.