Ryan/Jon #25 - Wolfe's Den

Which thread title do you like the best?

• Togo Where No Thread Has Gone Before

Votes: 7 17.1%
  • TNT Togo

Votes: 3 7.3%
  • Wolfe's Den

Votes: 15 36.6%
  • Wolfe's Gang

Votes: 5 12.2%
  • Fellowship of the Fishy

Votes: 3 7.3%
  • Takes a lickin' and keeps on tickin'

Votes: 8 19.5%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Both looks from last nights epi., were smokin hot. :drool:

By 8.08 it looks like he has slimmed down considerably, look out Jessie. Now whos' the hotty? :lol: Even though I haven't complained about him having the tummy (more to love), no matter what Ryan will always be my fav. :)

By 8.08 it looks like he has slimmed down considerably, look out Jessie. Now whos' the hotty? :lol: Even though I haven't complained about him having the tummy (more to love), no matter what Ryan will always be my fav. :)

Whose the hotty? Tummy or not, always Ryan:thumbsup: And mine as well (gotta love those eyes:drool:)

I know, I know, I'm two epi's behind on caps, I'm so sorry! I got sick yesterday after all the other stuff that's been going on. I want to get them done soon, I'm only popping on now and then. But I wanted to share this with you all====>

n640817485_9438.jpg

Hehe... Jon and his funny facial expressions. :D

Who is the girl in the pic though?

Kristine, thanks for posting those pics. I hope you feel better soon.

Whose the hotty? Tummy or not, always Ryan:thumbsup: And mine as well (gotta love those eyes:drool:)
Couldn't agree more. And what I meant about what I said was, if Jessie thought was so hot, think again. And, those eyes will make you melt. :adore:

I guess it was more that dazzlingly green t-shirt which has caught me. I love him in green... :adore:
But I love that more dressy look a tiny bit more than the casual one. Even though a tie is not so important 'cause that shirt-with-a-open-button-look is just soooo damn HOT! :drool:
Does anyone besides me think the green t-shirt sets off his eyes?:drool: And yes who needs a tie when looking THAT good in a shirt with an open button.:devil:

I know, I know, I'm two epi's behind on caps, I'm so sorry! I got sick yesterday after all the other stuff that's been going on. I want to get them done soon, I'm only popping on now and then. But I wanted to share this with you all====>

n640817485_9438.jpg

Looks as if Jon is channeling his inner Robert De Nero in the second picture:) Thanks for the pictures Kristine and feel better soon:):thumbsup:

Thanks for posting the link ellay! :D It's very funny and Jon is so awesome. And this other guy Dave... what a freak :lol: Oh well I want to play a little part in the show too... ;)

Oh and thanks for the caps FFF! :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back