Worst Movies Ever

Discussion in 'General TV & Media' started by lilbug, May 22, 2005.

1. Cath.S

Cath.S CSI Level One

I've only seen the old star wars movies but I didn't really like them. I was more a star trek fan but these times are already over too. :lol:

There was this SciFi mini series about Frank Herbert's Dune. I think this was the name. I've only watched part one. This was so boring - really good to fall asleep...

2. rhee52

rhee52 Hit and Run

I didn't like the movie Blairwitch Project...
    there were too much hype about it being super scary but it was just too weird for me & it did not scare me at all.

3. GregNickRyanFan

GregNickRyanFan Holographic Moderator Moderator

Blair Witch isn't the type of movie that scares you as you're watching. It's the kind that is a psychological horror movie. It gets into your head to freak you out later. I thought too "this movie isn't scary" but then a week later, I was in the woods at night and it all started coming back to me... and it was pretty freaky. :lol: Every sound you hear is personified. Every tiny movement (a leaf falling from a tree, whatever) that you see out of the corner of your eye seems worse than it actually is. :lol:

The sequel to Blair Witch really really sucked though. :lol: It was just a regular movie and it just took away from the realistic feel of the original. Not that I'd watch the original again. That documentary style is not something I can watch over and again... besides one time seeing the original is enough... watching it again does nothing for me. :lol:

4. Cath.S

Cath.S CSI Level One

:lol: I can imagine your feelings. After watching Blair Witch I was afraid to go into cellars because of the last scene when the girl came into the cellar and the boy stood in the corner and then... cut. I'm still not a friend of cellars. :lol:

5. GregNickRyanFan

Well, my grandparents' basement always kind of creeped me out (as a kid) because there's this little door in the corner of the room for extra storage. It looks even too small for a Hobbit to fit through without ducking. :lol: I dunno why that always creeped me out, but it did. :lol: And it was even more freaky (in the dark) after seeing that movie. :lol:

Anyway, um... anyone watched a movie called Dead Snow? I dunno about worst as far as movies go (I guess it wasn't that bad), but some of the voice overs weren't very good. :lol: The movie is Norwegian, so they had to use American voice-overs. And of course like usual the synching of the lips with the voice is way off. :lol: It's hard to watch a movie when that's going on. :lol: But it was about Natzi Zombies which was just weird altogether. :lol: Different, but weird. :lol:

6. BabaOReilly

BabaOReilly Head of the Swing Shift Premium Member

^^^ I've been wanting to see Dead Snow, but I refuse to watch movies with dubbing. It's either subtitles or nothing. Dubbing is always AWFUL! :p

7. GregNickRyanFan

It's got the English subtitles too. I just can't stand reading the screen. It's hard to see what's going on and read at the same time. :lol:

8. FieryRed

FieryRed Rookie

Haha, I am used to it! :lol:
    Anyway, another bad film is Babylon AD which is too bad that Vin Diesel acts in this film...

9. chazzawazza

chazzawazza Witness

Well after reading all the posts about how bad The Happening was I was really intruiged to see it, seems I should have believed you guys as i'm never going to get the time spent watching that back. I hate the director (his name escapes me) anyway so I dont know why I even thought I might like it. I see the message the film is trying to get across but that didn't stop it from majorly sucking.

Most films with so called "twists" these days are terrible. Due to there being so many of them, an average film fan can probably suss most twists out by half way through the film. The only good one I can think of that i've seen recently is Orphan. It would probably help if I had a bit of will power and stopped visiting IMDB all the time before i've seen a film tho :shifty:

10. Cath.S

Cath.S CSI Level One

Scream 3. When I've seen the whole trilogy in a row a few years ago I've noticed that the three movies went from good to bad to worse. I liked Scream 1. It's really good. Scream 2 was okay, so-so. But Scream 3 was plain bad. The storyline and so the "solution" of the whole story was really really stupid. :(

11. Vildis

Vildis Lab Technician

Cath: I wonder what you are gonna think of Scream 4 then...

I think there's even worse movies. All movies which ends on "Movie" for example. Epic Movie, Date Movie, Scary Movie 1-4 etc.

12. Cath.S

Cath.S CSI Level One

Will they make Scream 4? Then probably it would be absolutely "underground".:lol:

I only know one of the Scary Movies and it was bad. Should it be funny or so? It was boring...

13. Vildis

Vildis Lab Technician

Yeah, they are apparently making the movie now and opening night/première is in october 2010. -> http://www.imdb.com/title/tt1262416/

All Scary Movies are crap, I've seen them all, and they are simply crap and boring. If that's comedy, then I have no sense of humour at all.

14. Cath.S

Cath.S CSI Level One

^Oh wow hopefully they'll have a real good story so that my expectation won't become true. :shifty:

For Scary Movies: Then I think I also have no sense of humour at all.;)

Last edited: Nov 1, 2009
  15. Vildis

Vildis Lab Technician

Even if the movie MAY have a good story, I bet the actors will be awful (or the special effects, or something else which makes me hate it).