Danny/Lindsay#24: Because 10 percent is all you need

Discussion in 'Shipper Central' started by Brinchen, Sep 27, 2009.

1. Brinchen

Brinchen Pathologist

Woop! What a nice way to start the morning- an active DL thread!!! :eek: YAY!!!

:guffaw: That scene really was amazing. We need more case discussions like that! I love them a lot, always did and always will. I'm happy we get to see them working together so much, and when we get such case discussions, it's simply perfect. It was nice to see their opinions about the case. And about marriage. :lol: Very cool.

Absolutely. That's what really makes me happy as well. That we can get wonderful DL moments (both, funny and emotional) but at the same time that we also get to see them interact with every other team member, and that in one episode. That's a great balance and I hope it'll stay that way.

Yep!!! I didn't really have a doubt they moved in together, but seeing it was nice. Also they seem to have a pretty, cozy place and the child's room is very nice as well. Aww, this episode really gave us a family feeling, didn't it?

I'd be happy about that, too. It'd be nice if they mentioned that they celebrated it together. Maybe Mac and Stella could babysit Lucy and Danny and Lindsay could spend some time together. ;)

Agree, they were fantastic in that scene. And Lucy is a total cutie! Such a sweet baby they chose and I love how she smiled. Wonderful! I hope we'll get more moments like that.

2. carminelove15

carminelove15 Rookie

Ya I agree I never had a doubt that they were living together, but I loved seeing it anyway:):) Yes it does look like a pretty and cozy. Im sure Lindsay has been the one to decorate their place:)

I thought I would start the day off with some pictures of the best episode ever!!!!
    [​IMG]

[​IMG]
    credit: Learning to Fall

I love these pics and there are so to pick from, but these are the ones im starting out with:):)

3. BlueRose

BlueRose Dead on Arrival

Carmine I love the Pics:):):):)
    Look at anna's face, its amazing!!! she looks so happy:)
    And Danny looks so cute with his baby girl, and standing which makes it all the more better!!
    This is the best episode by far this season!!

4. Brinchen

Brinchen Pathologist

Thank you so much for the wonderful screencaps, carminelove15! That moment still makes me squeal. :lol: I clearly remember how many times we've been asking for little romantic moments or just scenes they would spend together. Currently we're getting season 5 and so far they barely got any scenes together (but soon we'll finally get to see The Box :D). Now we get nice interaction scenes and it's great. I mean, this moment was how long? A few seconds. So was their previous scene where they were discussing the case. Little moments and they're so great to show us how close they are. The scene with Lucy was the perfect example that they don't even have to say a lot. They just have to share a little sweet moment and it already shows us all the love. Perfect! :D

ETA: I agree, I also think that Lindsay decorated their place. I wonder how much Danny was allowed to decide. ;)

5. carminelove15

carminelove15 Rookie

I know we are alway asking for sweet and romantic moments between Danny and Lindsay and season 6 is so far loaded with them:):)

I know season 5 they were starting to get those scenes like the one from "The Box" and and the one were he kissed her belly:):) or when the got married all great scene for season 5. I think they did a great job redeeming Danny in seaosn 5 because of what happend during season 4

This year their moments just flow and there chemistry seems to have grown!!! I think that last weeks episode that scene I think it will be very hard for them to top that moment it was just to perfect.

6. Isla

Isla Prime Suspect

Aww, thanks for the great caps, carminelove15. I think it´s time again to watch that scene:lol:
    So agree. I don´t ask for CSI DL (or wait:lol:) but like you said little moments, even without any words are totally enough to show us their relationship. Small, quiet moments can often express more than the more ´obvious´ ones. When I just think of the wedding scene. There was no big fuss about it, but nonetheless due to the emotional talk between Danny and Lindsay in front of the door, the wedding scene was perfect.
    I just thought, one of the ´good things´ about the ´wheelchair-storyline´ regarding DL really was that we could be sure to see some awesome DL moments. I´m just hoping that, now that Danny seems to be able to walk again, we don´t have to wait for some little DL. Em, I´m so spoiled. Unbelievable. But it´s not my fault:lol:

Really, the beginning of season 5 was cruel regarding DL. I think until The box they only had noteworthy scenes in episode 7.

7. carminelove15

carminelove15 Rookie

Ya I know the beginning of season 5 had no D/L action what so ever I was alittle upset about that. Although I do like to imagin that at the end of Page tunner because all the guys are there well all but Danny I like to think that he was with Lindsay:):)

Im just happy with how this season is starting out:):)

8. BlueRose

BlueRose Dead on Arrival

I agree the beginning of season 5 there was nothing!!! Haha thats funny what you said about Page Tunner:lol: I always wondered why Danny was not in that scene it was such a guy scene, but I can see were you think he was with Lindsay.

9. Brinchen

Brinchen Pathologist

:lol: Isla, I'm spoiled as well. The DL goodness we got last season and so far just are keeping on knocking me off my chair. Seriously, how awesome were all those moments. Yeah, it doesn't have to be CSI: DL (even though I wouldn't mind *ducks and hides*) but those little moments we get are already enough to please our shipper hearts. ;) And I agree about the wheelchair storyline being good for us to get to see them from this side.

I love that idea about Page Turner. :lol: I never actually wondered about that scene...stupid me. But yeah, let's just agree he was at hers (or she at his). ;) Very nice thought indeed. I really like how the relationship also adds an extra side to them. It's not only the CSI selves we get to see of them. They're a lot softer around each other than before. You know what I mean? Like all the sweetness. Ah, stop me, I'm getting in my fluffy mood. :lol: Sorry.

Last edited: Oct 19, 2009
  10. carminelove15

carminelove15 Rookie

I think that season 5 was a great for D/L:):)

There is also one thing I miss about season 2 and 3 which is them dancing around eachother those looks that they would give eachother I miss that:):) but I loved them being married even more!!!!

There is one thing I do wonder, is Lindsay still going by Monroe or is she going by Messer? I think it would be cool for her to say Lindsay Messer at least once.

11. Brinchen

Brinchen Pathologist

Oh, the dancing around each other, that was cute and yummy at the same time. I think I love all those sides. I love to see them banter and tease each other. Or have little case discussions like the one we talked about before. Or the teasing bits we got in the premiere. That was so awesome to see. Especially when he called her Montana again, what we didn't hear in ages. But then there is the fact Danny and Lindsay are married and you can clearly see that in their behaviour. It's a wonderful mix and that way it's even better. Some fun. Some romance. Here and there a little family moment.

And I wonder about that, too. There was this one press release in which they used both names. I'd like to find out if it's Monroe, Messer or both now.

ETA: I'm not sure I said that already, but I'm totally excited that they're working together again!!! In season 5 I wondered if they weren't allowed to work together anymore because they're married now. But how many times do Danny and Lindsay work together now? A lot. Which is so fantastic. I still hope we'll get to see two case episodes where they can lead a case together again. This could lead to some teasing again maybe? Like the condom spray scene or the Batmobile vs Mach5, or all the other fun scenes they had. Also it would just be wonderful to see them lead a case together and solving it all by their own. I think I'll add that to my wish list. ;)

Last edited: Oct 21, 2009
  12. carminelove15

carminelove15 Rookie

Ok last nights episode no D/L action what so ever!! because lindsay for some reason was not there:(:(:(

So im just going to say I hope we have a scene with them next week to make it up to us!!!

You know I wondered that to if that they are able to work together. They are working alot of cases together which is great!!!!
    I do wonder if there is an episode where Lindsay gets hurt would Danny be aloud to work the case because they are married. I think it would be cool because Danny would be going insane if he could not work on the case.

Last edited: Oct 22, 2009
  13. Brinchen

Brinchen Pathologist

Yeah, that really sucked that she wasn't even in there. But you know what? I see it that way; Lindsay was at home, taking care of Lucy while Danny had to work. I think I'm okay with this explanation. :lol: Let's hope we'll get some sweetness like we got last week again.

Next week is a rerun, The Triangle, right? That's also an episode I didn't get to see completely yet, but a very good DL one. There were so many nice moments. Like the little phone conversation. Yep, it's really a girl. :lol: The proposal of course. Also the conversation between Stella and Lindsay. And of course the I Love You's. I was so glad they finally said it both. And that he started. Wonderful! I'm so looking forward to it and I really hope the dubbing will be okay. :lol:

I have no idea about if they would be allowed to work together or not. Then again Mac also worked his own case with the 333 caller. I really don't know. But hey, I'm happy if we get to see Danny and Lindsay working together more often.

14. carminelove15

carminelove15 Rookie

Ya im happy with thinking that to. Im sure after having to take care of Danny being in a wheelchair took it out of her so I can understand her not being there. I still missed her!!!:)

Right it is a rerun next week:(:( ok the week after that I hope we get some D/L scenes. The Triangle was a very Good episode I loved it!!! so im ok with them rerunning cause it is a classic D/L episode:):)

Your right, Mac is always on the cases that involve him so im sure Danny would be able to work a case if it involed Lindsay.
    I think it would be really cool to see Danny if Lindsay did get hurt or in danger. It would show a different side of Danny.
    Could you only imagin how Danny would react if its Lindsay danger?

15. BlueRose

BlueRose Dead on Arrival

No D/L this week,but like you to are saying the Triangle is rerunning next week that episode is filled with all kinds of D/L goodness. As soon as a new episode comes on I hope we have atlease one D/L scene.

I agree taking care of Danny might have worn her out.

I think that would be so awsome to see!! If Lindsay in hurt or in danger I wonder how Danny would react, that would be so awsome to see how he would act around others and the one who hurt her or is after her.