Eric and Calleigh #37: Against All Odds

Discussion in 'Shipper Central' started by Audrey2419, Jul 30, 2009.

?

New Thread Title

Poll closed Aug 4, 2009.
  1. Powering Through Adversity

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  2. Against All Odds

23 vote(s)
    47.9%
  3. Eye to Eye; Heart to Heart

1 vote(s)
    2.1%
  4. No Distance Between Them

2 vote(s)
    4.2%
  5. Together to the End

2 vote(s)
    4.2%
  6. Now and Forever

10 vote(s)
    20.8%
  7. Adversity Only Makes Them Stronger

1 vote(s)
    2.1%
  8. They Belong Together

3 vote(s)
    6.3%
  9. Love Knows No Boundaries

2 vote(s)
    4.2%
  10. No One Loves Him Like She Does

4 vote(s)
    8.3%
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. rhee52

rhee52 Hit and Run

you're absolutely right, we should never lose hope until the very end!:thumbsup:
    I myself have that same dream in my mind.. have you by a chance read some of E/C fanfics? We have great writers here in the hiphuggers clan.

2. CSIMiamiLover88

CSIMiamiLover88 Hit and Run

yes I have read some of them - very good I must say, and would be awesome if some of those came to life....i think cbs may need some new writers!!!!! hehe ;)

3. rhee52

rhee52 Hit and Run

That would be super!:thumbsup:
    I just hope that we'll get a great E/C ending, after all we've waited many years for them to finally get together.

4. CSIMiamiLover88

Tell me bout it. They have literally only got together here in the Uk. sink or swim was aired this week, i suppose for now i should really just enjoy thier "together" time, i've read spoilers for upcoming season 7 episodes and they sound awesome with some very nice c/e moments :) but i will break my heart if they dont have a happy ending! like you say - we have waited sooo long!

5. rhee52

rhee52 Hit and Run

Yeah, you should enjoy every minute of it! Me, I watch their scenes from season one to eight over and over;)

I gotta go but i'll be back!
    hope to see you later CSIMiamiLover88:)

6. CSIMiamiLover88

yeh me too! :D gotta love youtube, i have all the boxsets except season 7 coz its not out here yet :( boo!!! but at least they're on youtube!
    Tarah for now! :)

7. Ajbuckly

Ajbuckly Lab Technician

Hey - Hey - Hey :wtf:

What is this? A party and I am not here?:confused:. Come back your cruel posters you .....:(:(:(

I will however reclaim my throne(as top addicted manager of ranty posters) with this post:guffaw::guffaw::guffaw:

I have an idea:
    If we collect all the scenecaps from Hiphuggerepisode and put them all together. Then we could have our own Hiphuggercomic in here.....Are any of you able to save and load pictures in the right size? In tread in main forum most scenes are avaliable so if someone had the time and the skill. We should have hiphuggercomic .......NOW!!!:)

In mainforum someone made a comicstripthingy with H...where fans can make lines ....Perhaps we should go for a slideshow sort of deal.

Hi CSIMiamiLover88 and Rhee is here too.

Last edited: Oct 16, 2009
  8. CSIMiamiLover88

I love that idea? Not sure I'm the computer genius you're after though?? Currently watched youtube vids of our fave couple - must go :D

9. rhee52

rhee52 Hit and Run

I'm back!:)
    Great idea AJ... I might be able to help with some of the SC's but talent wise??? I just don't know:lol:
    What's the right image size, by the way?

hello again CSIMiamiLover88!:)

10. CSIMiamiLover88

Heyyyyy :D
    I just watched 7.14 - LOVE IT!!! Was like a dream :D I'm so busy at work obviously LOL. I wish the season 7 box set would hurry up and be released here - bet it wont be until after christmas :(
    I cant wait to see this hiphuggerscomic - awesome!!! :)
    hello rhee:)

11. Ajbuckly

Ajbuckly Lab Technician

News bulletin

THE VID IS COMING SAYS XXXXX

Someone nice and caring and hiphuging great is doing a vid and will let us know when it is ready.

So braise yourself....and bring the,cookies and tissue ...we are in for a great ride(the vid):thumbsup:

12. rhee52

rhee52 Hit and Run

That's Awesome! Thanks in advance to XXXXX(can't wait to find out who you are hehehe):thumbsup:

13. Ajbuckly

Ajbuckly Lab Technician

Well Rhee I have surfed the forums to find the correct size of piture upload as to our juniorproject of "the comic strip" and/or slideshow. Perhaps we could do the work and upload outside theese fourms and just PM the link to whom ever were interested?
    I have noticed you can´t be PM allready but it will come in a few posts.
    To Mods I apolize for the news flash as it is not 3 topics of discussion but I just got sooooo excited. Please leave tread open....

14. rhee52

rhee52 Hit and Run

yup... still have 21 posts to go hehe..
    I really love your idea & I'd really like to help out... Hiphuggers Comic is cool!

15. Ajbuckly

Ajbuckly Lab Technician

Can it really be true? That hiphuggers don´t have homepages or a website.....I am sooooo suprised and :confused:. I have sent out a bola in forum in members room. But mayby we should start a site of our own AND start listing site via PM of course no link in posts I know....

Am logging off ....Take care all. This turned out to be a great day after all.

THE VID. is comming

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.