Ryan/Greg #3 - Welcome to Gutterville! Population: Rising!

Discussion in 'Shipper Central' started by twiztid4togo, Jul 9, 2008.

1. TheAngelDivine

TheAngelDivine Dead on Arrival

Bones? I don't watch that, but ma pretty sure if I got a relative feel for a character, I can probably do my best to write about them. A Ry/Greg/Bones crossover? That I could really try, although I may have to toss a few things out the window and do this on the fly.

2. .speed.delko.

.speed.delko. Rookie

Ryan/Greg/Zack.

Zack Addy is(was) played by Eric Millegan. He's incredibly bright (most likely having Asperger's from what Forensic Antrophologist Temperance Brennan said once) and is very socially awkward. He lived with co-worker and bug guy, Jack Hodgins until the end of season 3. He seemed to have a good relationship with Camille Sayroan, the pathololgist of the Jeffersonian Lab (where the work is done).

In season 3, however, he was the suspect in a cut-off arc (due to WGA strike) about this guy who stole skeletal parts and replaced them with the silver version of that bone piece and kept sending to the Jeffersonian. In the end, it turned out Zack was the Gorgomon's apprentice but Zack plead insane and ended up in a mental facility instead of prison.

3. TheAngelDivine

Hmmm.....

It would be interesting to write. The insane one, the OCD one and the surfer one. Could make for a very wacky fic, but I can see what I can come up with. Anyone else with any ideas?

4. .speed.delko.

.speed.delko. Rookie

Surfer? :lol: Awesome, can't wait to see what you come up with! :D

5. Stepherweps

Stepherweps The Resident Gleek Premium Member

Guys, this thread is about Ryan and Greg, so can we please keep it on topic... Also, I see there have been quite a few posts which have less than 3 lines of ontopic discussion... Please remember that ALL posts must have at least 3 lines of discussion...

Thank you, now back to Greg and Ryan.
    Steph.

6. .speed.delko.

.speed.delko. Rookie

Sorry for getting off topic!

Anyways, I think it would be awesome if Greg did go to Miami with Langston. After all, it'd make up for some things that won't be in the episode, plus we'd probably see them work on a case together.

Then Greg would realize how much better it is in Miami and tells Ecklie he's leaving, he just can't take being in Vegas anymore (surprise surprise :rolleyes: ) and heads to Miami to join Horatio's team. :D

7. TheAngelDivine

>< I apologize for getting off topic. Totally newbie of me to do so.

I think that Greg would have to pack his things WAY in advance. Ryan may want him to move in his place once they arrive in Miami. Could Greg be able to handle Ryan and his OCD? I think so, I think that maybe Greg would get used to it over time. Teh nagain, would Ryan get used to Greg and his messy habits?

8. .speed.delko.

.speed.delko. Rookie

I agree, Greg would eventually get used to Ryan's OCD. It would take Ryan a bit longer to get used to Greg and his messy habits. There'd be arguments, no doubt, but over time Ryan realizes he loves Greg too much and won't let something silly get in the way of their relationship.

Of course, he still wouldn't be happy about the mess Greg leaves but he keeps it to himself :p

9. Stepherweps

Stepherweps The Resident Gleek Premium Member

Don't worry about it. :D Welcome to shipper central, when you get a chance if you wouldn't mind, could you please check out the rules? You can find them here.

Many thanks, I hope you enjoy your time here. :D
    Steph.