Your Thoughts on the upcoming Danny/Lindsay development (SPOILERS!!!)

Is a D/L baby a good thing for CSI: NY?

• Yes

Votes: 89 41.6%
  • No

Votes: 84 39.3%
  • I'm not sure yet

Votes: 40 18.7%
  • No opinion

Votes: 1 0.5%

• Total voters
Re: Your Thoughts on the upcoming Danny/Lindsay development (SPOILERS!

I still can't get over Danny being the guy to settle down and be a daddy! He was such a player and now all of a sudden he wants to spend the rest of his life with Lindsay and be a daddy. I mean, Eric Delko is now a one woman guy, but he changed after a near death experience and I don't think he was as much of a ladies man as Danny was. I like Danny as a character and would love for this to change his life and "put things into perspective" (as Eric said). It will be interesting how the writers will write the baby into the storyline.

I still don't get how Danny is/was perceived as a "player." He mentioned a girlfriend in one episode and mentioned that he didn't frequent massage parlors because he had girlfriends (and I didn't take that to mean more than one at a time) to satisfy him. Other than that, Danny's been the one to get the female attention - but only in the case of Lindsay did he reciprocate. Any other time a female hit on him or showed interest he shied away from it. Rikki was a different case altogether because they both were acting out of shared grief. And to say that he's more of a "player" than Delko is just mind boggling to me. Since day one Delko has hit on anything with a pulse and has enjoyed the attention any female may pay him. From what's been showed and said on screen Delko is by far the "player" of the two and Danny hasn't been shown to be a "player" at all IMO.

I never saw Danny as a player either. The flirting / interplay with Maka was very lighthearted and jokey, he seemed more awkward and shy than someone who was a ladiesman.

I don't think I'll be able to stomach Anna trying to act all emotional. Maybe she'll be able to accomplish it because of the fact that it's actually her baby, but... Silent Night still haunts me. :(

I don't think I'll be able to stomach Anna trying to act all emotional. Maybe she'll be able to accomplish it because of the fact that it's actually her baby, but... Silent Night still haunts me. :(
tell me about it my cat could have done better acting :lol:

Back