Your Ringtones?

I still have the same ringtone 'Blue Orchid'. I've had it now for about a year now. :eek: :lol:

I think it's time to change it. :rolleyes:

Calls from my family - Welcome to the Jungle
Calls from everyone else and messages - You Shook Ae All Night Long.

well,it's usually on silent[ :lol:] but now when sometimes it's in another profile U+UR hand id I remember correctly...

Tinkerbell said:
I still have the same ringtone 'Blue Orchid'. I've had it now for about a year now. :eek: :lol:

I love that song! :D My current ringtone is Level, by the Raconteurs.

Wow, not seen this thrad for a while. :lol:

Roos I love Level by the Raconteurs! :eek:

I changed my Blue Orchid ringtone after about a year and half. I now have 'Like Light To Flies' by Trivium. :D

Tinkerbell said:

Roos I love Level by the Raconteurs! :eek:

It's an awesome song. :D

I'm one of the people that likes changes (as long as it's good, ofcourse - just look at my display pic at MSN, changes all the time). I changed mine into Ruby by Kaiser Chiefs. :D

For my calls i have Smells Like Teen Spirit by Nirvana and for my texts i have the Addams Family Theme song :lol: It's awesome.

I have the Phantom of the Opera main theme, which is great, 'cos any time anyone hears it, they end up humming it for the rest fo the day... :lol:

Since I get little calls, I still have song Apache. It's just a kickass. But I still have L&O theme. My old phone used to have NBC News theme and it was great!

Don't remember if I mentioned here but there was this Finnish comedy show "Kumman kaa" which has the best... theme...ever and fits as aringtone so well!

I have "Who are you" as ring tone...and for text messages the "Halloween" theme by John Carpenter. That's creepy :D

Back