you know you're addicted to CSI when...#2

Re: you know you're addicted to CSI....#2

..You will cry like mad when you sister change the channel and ask you to go to sleep when youre watching the episode u nvr watched before... and wanted to kill her
Haha! Me too Naz. Especially if she rolls her eyes when I watch CSI or tells me to turn off the pc while Im posting here. That really irritates me then it'll lead into a pillow fight. Until I cry... :( But my mom will get angry at her. :devil:

you start to ask ur teachers, bosses or some old woman in the canteen if they love to watch CSI..

if they had no idea...u will be like :eek: what? thats the coolest tv show u need to watch it..and they became a CSI addict because of you :D

U willing to do anything...EVERYTHING for CSI :lol:

u regret for not doing well in ur science cuzz u wanted to be a CSI :lol:

well some of my teachers dont know abt CSI...are they stupid or my country did not aired CSI here?? i think they r stupid :lol: :lol: jk...

u began to buy the game, board game, the book and the DVD :D

...there's never a day that you don't mention CSI. (did I say that right?)

NikkyJamez said:
SaraSidle_girl said:
You call people freaks when they have never even seen or heard about CSI!

:lol: That seems impossible, it's everywhere these days

Its nearly impossible but not impossible. I ran into someone who had no freaking idea what CSI was!

I made sure she knows now ;)

The power goes off at work and your boss gives you a flashlight and you walk around holding it the way you see the CSIs holding it on CSI

SaraSidle_girl said:
Its nearly impossible but not impossible. I ran into someone who had no freaking idea what CSI was!

I made sure she knows now ;)
Haha! That happened to me in school ones. She thought CSI is a cartoon or something. I was surprised I smacked her in the end. Well, I didn't plan on doing it. ;) :rolleyes:

... Your not looking forward to seeing a new episode because it's the last episode of the season. I hate having nothing but reruns to watch. :(

Susan

Lol, when you grin everytime someone say's 'knife' in german.

Don't get it?

Knife in german is "Messer" :D

When you seriously consider moving to the States leaving you're family, job, lover boy behind just to be up to date with all the CSI shows instead of always being a season behind. FYI I'm in South Africa.

messermonroe said:
Lol, when you grin everytime someone say's 'knife' in german.

Don't get it?

Knife in german is "Messer" :D

I got it :lol: Yeah, that is pretty funny.

...You feel extremly frustrated for missing out on this forum for one day ;)

You get a spam mail in your box from "Gilbert" and begin fantasizing....*giggle*

Back