you know you're addicted to CSI when...#2

Re: you know you're addicted to CSI....#2

I can relate to the puppy nameing thing. We recently got a puppy and she ended up being called Willow. I wanted Grissom but the rest of my family decided you can't call a girl Grissom.

Is Willow because of Cath's last name, or... dare I say, Willow on Buffy? Both redheads, haha!

...Ahhh, here's a good one. You know you're addicted to CSI when you go into a store and notice items that you could use to make your own evidence collecting kit... via Grissom in the Jackpot episode. Lead and makeup brush, plus clear tape to lift prints... etc. :)

When you actually enjoy the science lessons at school because you're learning about alleles etc. Or in history when your teacher puts on a video with all the gorey bits in operations from like the 18th century & you can watch it without a problem (& actually laughing at it :lol:) while the rest of your class are trying to look away till it finishes :lol: - that happened to me the other day, but my friend wouldn't believe me when she asked if it was over :roll: so she looked again & wondered why she didn't like it :roll:

you feel like a lab tech from CSI when you do DNA fingerprinting in Biology lab lol and your smiling and giddy about it in class lol

woozy and hungry4thewolfe - i hear you loud and clear! I'm the one that kept screaming "Can we see my blood through the microscope??" and the teacher kept saying that the DNA from inside our cheeks was enough { we used a toothpick, not a cotton ear thingy ) lol i swear im the dork of Bio Lab... and i sit in the front where i can make sure he sees me EVERYTIME i raise my hand... why? well i never liked science til i started watchin CSI :D
Stay lab-giddy, hungry4thewolfe :D - we rock!

when you can watch half a season on dvd in a day

when you ask people csi questions to see if they know and then you pretend you dont know the answer

Woah.What do you mean you got upset because you had nothing to watch ??

because i was hoping to watch csi over the weekend on my dvds but i just ended up watching them all

Lol.But theres always the computer.im on the comp all day

you know ur addicted to CSI when you are driving in the car, and looking at other peoples number plates, and all the letter combo's remind you of CSI terms, and names!

(i was doing it today)

haha me too - i watched the entire season 4 in a day ( 16 hours!! ) but it was worth it - my eyes still hurt :lol:

I would do that, only it would mean that on the day in question I would have to get up before midday which is like impossible if I don't have to be at school :eek:

Hmm that started of like I was writing an alibi :lol: See CSI gets into everything I do :p

Back