Which show had the best premiere?

Which series had the best season premiere?

• CSI: Crime Scene Investigation

Votes: 13 54.2%
  • CSI: Miami

Votes: 4 16.7%
  • CSI: New York

Votes: 5 20.8%
  • They all had great premieres! :D

Votes: 1 4.2%
  • I didn't like [i]any[/i] of the premieres :(

Votes: 1 4.2%

• Total voters
Miami would've been the best perhaps, if Rory Cochrane (at least) and Kim Delaney had appeared. I believe Kim Delaney is on Army Wives now, but she could have taken the time to do the episode, even if she didn't like working with David Caruso :( They should have put Speedle out in the field (Horatio said Megan was) and had Megan be there instead of Horatio, and Horatio work in the lab.

I think CSI Las Vegas had the best opener, but not because of the plot. Because Sara was in it, she and Nick got to be together like the old days, the team interacted together-- if only for five seconds-- without the new guy, and Greg got to speak up about his anger with Catherine.

The New York opener was a bit disappointing.

I watched Miami and Vegas.
Both were really good. I was having morning sickness issues watching Miami, but managed to get through the episode without having to leave the room. I teared up a couple of times during Miami. I thought the episode was well done but I too would have liked to have seen Speed and Megan.

I liked the beginning of the Vegas premiere, it was pretty cool.
I think I liked Miami more though.

CSI LV had the best premiere. It's not my favorite CSI but it was the best show this time. The opening sequence was terrific. And Sara came back.

Last edited:
Back