Where Have I Been?!

Status
Not open for further replies.

CSIFrost

Hit and Run
Okay, so 4 episodes towards the end of Season 5, I got absolutely busy with work. Not only that but someone told me that the season finale was on that I had already seen.

Come to find out that it wasn't the season finale, and that I'd missed some episodes. Thank God for obsessed friends like mine, who gave me a VHS copy of the ones I missed to catch up.

Calleigh and Erik? Man, I didn't see that one coming at all. I never really got into Erik because of his playboy ways...but I do like him a lot better than Jake.

What were they thinking bring him in, anyways? Calleigh and Jake aren't even compatible. That whole "Oooh look at this cut on my chin..." to steal a kiss? LAME!

Ahhh CSI:Miami how I've missed you, and your soap-opera-esque drama!

Lol ya I know!!! the thing is im shure Calleigh will get over Jake her relationship will shurely develop with Eric once that Jake loser guy is gone! im happy you got to catch up I had the same problem I haden't watch season 1 and 2 much but then I just bought the seasons and now im obsessed with the show!!!!

This thread seems mostly related to Calleigh's relationships on the show, so I'll move it to Shipper Central. :)

If you'd like to discuss which ships you like and which ships you don't, you can do it in The Great Ship Debate - CSI:Miami thread located here .

Since we have threads for each ship mentioned and a debate thread, I am locking this one.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back