What's Your Birthdate?/The Happy Birthday Thread #2

Status
Not open for further replies.
speed_cochrane, you get to share your birthday with Mandy Patinkin (Criminal Minds), Efrem Zimbalist Jr (The FBI), Robert Guillaume, Allan Sherman, June Pointer, Billy Idol, Bo Jackson, Dian Parkinson, Sir Winston Churchill, David Mamet, Paul Stookey, Davy Jones, G Gordon Liddy, Shirley Chisholm, Richard Crenna, and Samuel Clemens (a.k.a. Mark Twain).

Congrats, Geni! I hope you have a really great day.

Lolz, it's Billy Idol's b-day too :lol: I saw him live @ the 3rd of December last year.. times go by so fast :eek:

Happy B-Day ineverysunflower! :D Have a great one!

And thanks for the birthday wishes. :)

I have a question. On the main page, at the bottom where it says how many user are online and such, and it says who has birthdays, why does it always say, 'there are no birthdays today' even when there are birthdays? I've never seen it say something else. Is that just me?

DragonflyDreamer said:
why does it always say, 'there are no birthdays today' even when there are birthdays?
When the board's software programmer updated the program a few months ago, he decided to deactivate that part. Yet he kept the birthday cakes beside the usernames and kept the line of text on the main page. Not sure why.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back