Welcome To The LV Forum, Please Introduce Yourself!

WELCOME tootes
cheer.gif
have fun glad you here~

Thanks for all the welcomes guys!

Bonjour Abbey.
Thought i'd say hello as you basically just describbed my life. :lol: Well except im Katie, 14 and live in Peterborough UK.
:) x

Aw cool, we appear to have a lot in common. Well feel free to PM me, I'm online a lot. :)

Hi guys, i am a Chinese girl. I am watching the season3 right now. But i heard that Warrick dead in season9. I just can't believe that. I like him most.

Ooops... I'm a little late for this, but... hey, I'm Saramaniaca, I'm from Spain, I love CSI and... I think I don't have to say who is my favourite actor/character in the show.

I'm gonna read you all and I'm gonna post my opinions. I hope (I'm sure) it's gonna be a good exchange. Sorry in advance for my language mistakes. English is not my first language. I'll try to do my best.

Hola, Saramaniaca. Welcome to the nut house. There are virtual snacks on the invisible table by the make-believe door. Your English is fine. You write better English than some of the Americans on this board. So pull up a keyboard and have fun.

I am just curious about something. Do you watch CSI with the original voices or dubbed into Spanish? If dubbed, do the voices sound anything like the original actors?

Hola, Saramaniaca. Welcome to the nut house. There are virtual snacks on the invisible table by the make-believe door. Your English is fine. You write better English than some of the Americans on this board. So pull up a keyboard and have fun.

I am just curious about something. Do you watch CSI with the original voices or dubbed into Spanish? If dubbed, do the voices sound anything like the original actors?

Thanks. And yes, in Spain we watch it dubbed, this and everything. It has good and bad things. But I think CSI dubbing actors are really good. Grissom's one is awesome.

However personally I prefer original version. I watch/hear that way. I can watch CBS. Besides, in Spain the channel that releases it is doing it really slowly. They're premiering 9th season in october. You see, one behind. And if we the CSI fans want to be updated, we have to watch it in CBS or download it.

If you keep on feeling curious about spanish voices in CSI, take a look/hear at this: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vOSyMSSf560

Last edited:
Welcome to all the new folks, please join into the conversations and don't forget to read the "Help Guide" it will make getting around the board and knowing the rules alot simpler and with ease. Food and drinks by the door and having fun is the name of the game. :)

Back