Welcome to the Forensic Science Thread!

Welcome to the Forensic Science Forum! Your moderator here is Dizzney. This is the forum where you can talk about all the wonderful techniques that they use in CSI: Crime Scenes Investigated, CSI: Miami and also the new spin-off, CSI: New York.

You can also talk about Technique Goofs, Techniques you like to see on the show or just Forensic Science in General!

If you have any questions, feel free to PM me, or just ask and maybe some other members will also be able to help you!

Enjoy

Welcome02.jpg
Banner by Mrs. Sanders

yay, my banner is here!!! :)

just a curiosity... all these photos are actually taken by me for university work (wait... the ballistics one is taken by a friend I think :lol:)

Interest in Forensics

I'm going to university this year and I applied to do a Criminology degree but I've also applied to do a Forensic Science course for a year as a back up plan if my results don't go all that well. I was interested in forensics before I even got into CSI. Who else is interested in forensics? Were you inspired by CSI or the non-fiction shows like The Real CSI?

Re: Interest in Forensics

Welcome LasVegasCSI. Hope to see you continue to post here again.

In the meantime I am going to move this to the Welcome thread on this board. :D

I love forensics! I am planning on studying it at uni. I love the chemistry side of it and things like C.O.D are quite interesting too... I really want to become a forensic scientist when I'm older... :)

Last edited by a moderator:
hello!
finally decided to pop in :)

i wish i could study forensics/criminalistics...
since i started to watch all CSI's i have this certain thought and just two years ago i finally decided that this is my call... only the chances are pretty weak that i could find place where to study (my location isn't the most friendly on the world)...

Hi I am hoping that I might be able to pick some of your brains (not literally) on how to recreate a murder scene as I am researching for a murder mystery.:)

Back