Welcome To The CSI Music Forum

katpin31791

CSI Level Three
CSIMusic-1.png

Banner by Dragonfly.

~~~Yoshi~~~

I am your moderator katpin31791, don't worry I don't bite it is not allowed. ;) Please introduce yourselves here, and then settle back and have fun discussing the wide variety of music that is displayed on all three of your favorite shows.

Last edited by a moderator:
I would just like to step in for a minute and welcome all new folks and welcome the brand new mod.

I am your moderator katpin31791, don't worry I don't bite it is not allowed. ;) Please introduce yourselves here,... *skip*

Hi, good evening. I probably put myself into trouble by posting, asking question already before coming here to do introduction. Sorry, i made shortcut and did not read the Welcome sign.

Anyway, i'm x3nity from Philippines. I wander through CSI-LV & SC most of the time and soon here maybe. I am curious, interested, to know the songs/music background used in CSI.
Thank you and have a nice weekend.

I just thought I'd post a welcome to the new Music mod, Yoshi! I'm sure you'll have a wonderful time in here, congratulations. :D

hi there. Saw the CSI vegas preview showing Grissom leaving CSI on AXN. They played a slow song. Can somebody help me with the title and the singer?

Thanks so much.

Back