~Welcome To The CSI:Miami Forum!~

fanilowchick,
I can't watch via CBS.com cuz "this video isn't allowed in my geographical region" :( I download each eppi with a delay because of time diffirence

How much of a delay, Bellemaria? Have you seen the Season 10 premiere yet? (Full disclosure: I haven't yet, but I've got On Demand with my cable service). It must be hard for the international fans to keep up.

mulder42,
Usually I download each new eppi and subtitles monday evening when I return home from work. For me, it's not too hard cuz I know where I can find it ;) (I won't post a link cuz it's prohibited) Yes, I never watch Miami "in real time" but I'm happy with what I have. Of course I've seen it yet and absolutely love it )))

fanilowchick
Yes, I can and it's great cuz new seasons aren't airing here. Now one of the channel airs season 7.
But as I see in the other thread you've seen 1 eppi too - it's the only thing that matters don't worry about problems :)

Last edited:
Welcome to the board LynseyG. You have to wait until you've been a member for 2 weeks and made 50 posts to be allowed an avatar or signature.

ooo...I've been waiting to be part of this forum ever since catchin on all the episodes from Season 9 of CSI Miami last week. (Note: I've already watched all the new episodes of Season 10 in just 3 days!) Now I'm trying to re-remember all the episodes in Season 8 then.
Aniway, as I watched the latest season 10, there is never been a bad episodes in it. Altho I'm trying to get used with the idea of the new character "Sam" in the team. Yikes!

Welcome to the Miami Forum, Syikien! :cool: Hope you have a fantastic time here.

Back