Wallpaper Thread #10: Showcase, Links, & Requests

Axelsonfire nice wallie, & thank's for the compliments.. and all the strong CSI/NY collages, amazing:eek: you fans rock:bolian: here's a couple of banners~

post-4013-1108937854.jpg

csiguide.jpg

TSoSSbanner_thumbMA10145000-0003.jpg

Those are great, Desertwind, but in the future, can you please be sure to put your artwork in the correct threads. If these should go either in the banner or misc threads. Thanks :)

wow :eek: So many gorgeous wallpapers :thumbsup: Gosh, to many to comment individually, but I know it'd be always the same, great work everyone :D

beautyful wallys specialy from Sam and Jools its just :drool: at page 9 and 10
from the others are great too, but i love Gary Wallys :drool:

i must learn a lot, i make 4 other wallys, and i dont know how i can make it bigger ,not patient enough:lol: , but i wanna show you this one from a mice of man:
5388729980233_0_ALB1.jpg

Remke79 - nice job but per the fan art rules at the beginning of this thread:

-Please post all wallpapers as thumbnails only! (or links) The full size can take too long to load for those of us with slower connections, and can stretch the screen, which no one likes

Thanks!

Goergeous walls, everyone.

Mine from the Purple challenge:

V2 ... V3

This third one would have made more sense if it'd been NY instead of Miami (cause NYPD Blue using Purple instead), but I could only find a pic of Lindsay in purple from NY. :lol: And I was too lazy to go search for more. :lol:

All 3 have matching icons (all three Stella versions too) and the MDPD one has a matching banner. :) I'll put them in their proper threads.

Last edited:
I absolutely love that Ryan wall GNRF! Definitely snagging it! :drool: The third one with the team is great, love that Speed is on it too! :thumbsup:

Nice Jackpot wall Desertwind, you captured Grissom in a great variety of expressions!

Great purple walls GNRF! That Ryan one is hot! :drool:

My two Purple walls from the challenge:

Back