Wallpaper Challenge #56: Orange - Results!

Re: Wallpaper Challenge #53: Spring Colours - Voting!

*hands out brownies to everyone who voted*

Wallpaper Challenge #53: Results!

First Place: by egeria

Second Place: by egeria

Third Place: by egeria and by blackflag

Recognition Award: by MrsSanders

Congrats winners! Wonderful work all around :D
Anyone who wants a banner, please PM me :)

Last edited:

Thanks for all the votes. Congrats MrsSanders and egeria.

(thanks for the brownie - my lunch was 2 slices of bologna and 2 oreo's - I'm kinda hungry right now :lol:)

Susan

Wow egeria :eek: you rocked this! Your WP that came in 2nd is absolutely fabulous! Congrats! Also congrats to blackflag and MrsSanders!

Congrats to the other winners... and thanks for the recognition award! :D

Egeria... all your wallpapers were awesome!!! you should definitely take part in the next challenge

Wow... I did not expect that!! :eek: Congrats blackflag and Mrs. Sanders! Beautiful walls!!

Thanks to everyone who voted for my walls! I haven't done any challenges in a good while and I felt a little off my game when I did these. I am just happy to have inspiration back though!

Re: Wallpaper Challenge #53: Spring Colours - Results!

There's been a new challenge break announced for June. Details can be found here. I look forward to seeing you all back here then :)

Re: Wallpaper Challenge #54: Pilots - Now Open!

Wallpaper Challenge #54: Pilots

For this challenge, we're going all the way back to the beginning: to the pilot episode of each series. I want to see wallpapers that represent these episodes :) This does not include the crossover episodes that introduce the characters, just the actual pilot episodes of each series.

Rules
[1] Entries will be due Wednesday, July 28th.
[2] Anyone and Everyone is welcome to enter! You may enter up to 3 wallpapers. Any and all CSI shows!
[3] Please PM your entries to me, Dragonfly. Please include the challenge number in the subject line, and somewhere in the pm please state if you would like to be in Beginners, Intermediate, or Advanced. If you are unable to send a PM, you may send me an email (the hotmail address in my profile), but please let me know if you do so.
[4] If you are unsure which category to enter, check out the guidelines here. Any further questions feel free to ask! Or the Category Thread
[5] This is an anonymous challenge. That means you may not post your wallpaper anywhere until the challenge is over, if you do you will be disqualified.
[6] Recomended size is 800x600. However, if you wish, you may make them to fit your own screen. No Animations, please.
[7] As always, and most importantly, Be Creative and Have Fun!

Last edited:

Just one question even tho I generally stick to Vegas -

CSI = Pilot (that's easy enough for me to figure out :lol:)

Which ones are considered the pilot for Miami, Cross Juristictions (the crossover ep) or Golden Parachute and New York, MIA/NYC Nonstop (the crossover ep)or Blink?

Susan

Not the crossover episodes, just the actual pilots *edits challenge info*

Finally managed to finish mine and send them in. :)

Susan

Only one person has entered so far :( Is anyone else interested?

Might have to do some sort of promotion for the challenges. At this point it's been almost 2 months since people have done a challenge. A lot have gotten out of the habit of looking in fanart in that length of time. :bolian:

I knew you were in charge of the wallpaper challenge and when you posted I looked. :)

Susan

Back