Ups And Downs Of The Day #3

Status
Not open for further replies.
MissRoosFox said:
Down: I DON'T GET M-A-T-H-S. I'm so going to die.

don't die, you're not the only one! ... you know, let's die together! :lol:

Up: i can sleep longer tomorrow :p
down: i was pissed off, i am pissed off and who knows maybe i will be pissed off till the end! :eek:
Up: I ma listening 'Disturbed' ... feels great! :devil:
down: my hands are so cold...thats it.. i need gloves.. :rolleyes: *go get some pair of gloves*

gsrhappyending said:
UP: going to see placebo in concert and spending new years eve in the best city of the world...london
Oh, lucky you, Placebo are awesome. I hope you have fun here in London. :)

Up - Getting a free promotional chocolate bar outside Sainsbury's. :lol:

Down - I can't make head or tail of ikea's bed measurements. *sighs* What's wrong with just having a single bed, double bed, kingsize bed size and then buying the appropriate mattress. Why, oh why, does it have to be so complicated. :eek:

I am absolutely sure I will have a hell of fun in london :devil: Hopefully some nice english guy will sweeten up my time there, on the 1rst of january is my birthday so perhaps he has a littel birthday present for me... :devil: :D

Up: I didn't have to do any sport this afternoon
Down: When I got home, I realized that I couldn't watch CSI but had to do homework.
Up: My friend found a new boyfriend (she just dumped the last one) which was fun to tease her about.
Down: She is going to dump said boyfriend which loses all the fun for me:(
Up: I actually think I passed my History test today.
Down: Maths test tomorrow....need I say more?

And I could go on forvere but I am just gonna stop there :p

Up: Central heating boiler has been fixed, so I can have some heating and hot water tonight! :)
Down: Actually, no real downs today, always a first time!

Up: i saw her today and get to see her tomorrow.

Down: i got a promotion but i dont know what to do cause i dont want to dissapoint no one.

Up(?): One of my best friends called me cute *dies* :lol:
Up: Can't stop laughing
Up: Working on my Halloween quilt

Down: have to get up insanely eary tomorrow

Up: It's Tuesday which means I have to go teach Zulu kids English.
Down:The teacher is going to start breathing down my neck (again) because I can't teach them the way I'm supposed to because they don't understand.
Up: I finished reading a superly good book last night!
Down: The only reason I finished it was because there was no electricity (dammit, I hate ESKOM!)

Up: I'm going on holiday tomorrow
Down: groupwork for my spanish class is seriously shitty. I need to talk to my group coz I refuse to work on everything by myself.

Up: what ever it was I just lost it.
Down: electricity just went off, and I'll have nothing to do for the next 3 hours if it doesn't come back right now!
Up: It just came back.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back