Ups and Downs for the Day # 2

Status
Not open for further replies.
up: at the moment nothing...

down: My whole life is an up and down and now, everything is...well, stupid. I so made a fool of myself, oh my god. I don't wanna think about it =O

Ups: My boyfriend has got his first full-time job since finishing his degree. :D

He's taking me out for dinner on Saturday to celebrate :D

Spent over 3 hours in the city shoe shopping with my best friend :D

Down: Thesis needs some serious re-structuring :eek:

Up: Getting an application to open my own bank account. :D

Down: Not being able to deliver my application in cos it requires my birth certifiate which my mother has sent off for her frigging student loan. :rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes:

Up: finally finished game and in all cases got rating 'Master' :p Thanks to Dutchie , my partner :lol:

Down: in my room is no oxygen.. oh right, window :D

Up: Well, I didn't have to get my tooth pulled...
Down: My dentist is being an idiot and won't pull it so now I get a fecking root canal! Not very happy about that.

CatherineWillows said:
Up: Well, I didn't have to get my tooth pulled...
Down: My dentist is being an idiot and won't pull it so now I get a fecking root canal! Not very happy about that.

ohh i know how you feel, i remember my weeks journey to dentist, one week, every day-Dentist! :lol: gosh like horror movie...and right know i have problem with one tooth, in 1. August i have to go visit that 'teeth Dwarf' :p
and yeah i am scared to death :D

Up: i got Lion King movie :lol:

Down: tomorrow i need to work in garden :rolleyes:

Up: It's Csi day today, People like my new banner and icon :) and i had mcdonalds this morning

Down: I had mcdonalds this morning (I hate fast food but it tasted good)

Up: I don't have to go to summerschool tomorrow.

Down: There are ants in my room and I have a phobia of bugs.

wibble said:
Down: Thesis needs some serious re-structuring :eek:
Good luck with that wibz, I'm handing in mine today..well the pre-final.

Up: handing it in..
Down: but I do have a feeling that it needs some major re-structuring as well.. :( Or no, my sec. reader (because my own supervisor's on holiday) will say something like: "Uhm.. you should change your thesis statement" :eek:

UP: It's raining :p

Up: I just lost one friend but that's good because I have less friends to keep track of! Not to mention I don't wanna be friends with someone who thinks I'm disgusting.

Down: She's already sending me hate mail and it's only been 20 minutes since I blocked her. Bleh, I hate dealing with hate mail.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back