Ups and Downs for the Day # 2

Status
Not open for further replies.
Up: I went out, tidied my room, burnt incense & got allowed on this computer
Down: My sister's pissing me off and no-one is on MSN to chat with me :( Come ON!!!

Up: Lars does like me <3

down: I feel so bad, because he has got blood-poisoning and tomorrow is his 16th birthday...

I'm so sorry to hear that Leonie :(

Up: Went to the riverbank.. and well I think I've made loads of new friends.. well they're mostly old people who like to have a chat with a young person :p And their dogs like me.. well most of them :rolleyes:

Down: I'm just sweating my arse off, like most of the world is at the moment.

Down: I had to go to school to turn in some papers but i didnt go now i have to go tomorrow and i just want to get it over with! :mad:

Up: Uh nothing.

Down: Umm when shopping for clothes and not a single thing fit well. Then I came home and had to watch my brother and 7 of his little friends while my mom went to book club. I hate today it should die.

Ups: My soon-to-be boyfriend called and told me about his crappy day at work and said he was glad to be talking to me, and I spent all day daydreaming about him, and I feel like I just had a drug cocktail but I'm only high on life. <3

Downs: I blew my nose and dirt came out (loooooong story), and my mom got mad at me for like.. nothing.

Lia said:
Downs: I blew my nose and dirt came out

Hey happened to me when I was working at the greenhouse :p or when there was a fire in our house too though..

Up: Thesis is practically done :) Finishing it off today!! Hurray :D

Down: My mouse is acting weird..

UP: the dodgey guy in work has been told that he isn't allowed to come back in again :D

UP: I cut the grass which I love doing, especially now I have an mp3 player

UP: I just ate some Lucky Charms!! :D YUM! My sister bought some from America as one of my birthday presents - love 'em :)

UP: it is my mum's birthday so we are all going out to a restuarant type of place tonight - Pizza Express - italian place which is absolutely brilliant! :D

DOWN: I can't think of one :eek: That must be a first! WOW! :D I feel good!

JayneEmilysRealm said:
Up: My pre-final is finally done..

Good progress, keep it up. :)

JayneEmilysRealm said:
Down: I can't help myself, I need to check it on spelling mistakes one more time *sigh*

Well - how many times have you checked spelling yet? I suppose three times should be enough. :D

Up: Library took down a fee from my account. Means... can continue lending books now.
Down: Was at a party one day ago. Talked to one rediculous person. I hate seeming so arrogant. :eek: :mad:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back