Ups and Downs for the Day # 2

Status
Not open for further replies.
Up: My mom told me that we're going to Vegas for a few days at the end of July. Sweet!

Down: I got in trouble again today for sneaking out of the house. Drat.

Up: I've heard Jorja's interview so many times and I'm still laughing over it! I love her voice. :)

Down: I have to start my research tomorrow and I still haven't figured out which topic to do.

Up: I'm working away on my thesis YAY Gawd, I love getting up at 5am.. I get so much work done :D

Down: I haven't talked to someone I really like today :(
Down: I ran out of chewing gum, so must find something else to cool my breath with when I'm on my way home to get rid of my smoking-breath :rolleyes:

Up: Leaving today...okay like in 5 mintues but meh....still excited!
Down: I wish the world was more accepting.
Down: I'm stuck in a hot, stuffy car for 12 hours with a dreweling dog, my sister, my aunt and myself.

Up: Went for a long walk. Watched Edward Scissorhands. Bought a newspaper.

Down: Read the newspaper. Oi, talk about depressing.

Up: Family leaves at four for some havourah thing then I get the house to myself *is happy*

Down: been bored all day.

up: i went to the beach today
down: Levon's cell phone has been busy all day...sheesh, she asked me to call her
up: i love reading fan fiction...thinking of writing anther one
down: it took me six hours to read one fan fic (it was over 24 pages long!)...and it left me hanging
up: i just feel happy
down: my neck really hurts

Down: I had to work on packing. This meant sorting through stuff in my room- the room in which my mother has piled stuff into. Got through half the room, 17 bags of garbage, and less than 1/3 of the stuff is mine.

UP: I went to the beach today, it was nice way to cool off. The water wasn't cold at all. I actually just rode waves for around 2 hours non-stop.

Down: Despite putting on sunscreen I still got burned, but my fgamily says it going to become a tan.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back