THE WELCOME WAGON: Welcome to General CSI Discussion!

Greetings, fellow CSI buffs! I'm so happy to be joining this site, since I love CSI and CSI:NY, with the latter being my personal favorite! My Username is pretty long, so ya'll can call me 'Doc', or 'Box'...or 'In', or 'The', if ya want. Whatever cranks your tractor. I'm new to this whole online forum thing, (hey, I needed something to do in the re-run season!) so please forgive any newbie gaffs I am probably certain to make. Any tips on getting started, especially in the fanfic area, would be wonderfully appreciated! (Note: Ima die-hard Danny and Greg fan and I don't mind slash/het/ship/yaddayaddayadda as long as its well-written) It's great to be here!

Much Love!
DocInTheBox

Eh, what's up, Doc? (You probably knew someone would ask that.) Welcome to the nut house. There are virtual sugar free, fat free, cholesterol free, price free snacks on the invisible table by the make-believe door.

We all were newbies at some point, so don't worry. The moderators don't bite. (Well, not too hard.) As to the tips on getting started, that's why there is a GenCSI--Rules, Guidelines, Useful Information and Links thread tacked up at the top of the list of threads in this forum and similar threads in some of the other sections. Also, at the top of each page is a FAQ (Frequently Asked Questions) link.

So grab a keyboard and have fun.

Loved the Bugs Bunny moment, Dynamo1! (I was actually hoping someone would make a crack like that; my inner child loves the attention!)

Thanks so much for the help getting started! /helps herself to a virtual cream cheese danish/

Much Love!

Welcome to the board, Doc--I have to admit, my first thought when I saw your username was a certain crude song from Saturday Night Live. (And no, I won't be reproducing the lyrics here. :p)

Hi my name is Gail I'm from England (don't hold that against me tho) i love all the CSI's but my fave is the original CSI i love Grissom, Nick, Greg, well lets just say all of the characters but i love the grissom/sara romance

Welcome to the fun house Gail :D Its alwys great to see another Brit....you'll probably be surprised at how many of us there are ;)

Have fun :D

Welcome to the board, gail. :) We've got members from all over the world, so you'll find you're in good company. ;)

Okay, I am not to new to the board or the shows. I just have been away for awhile. So I thought I would re-introduce myself!

My name is Taylor Nicole, but you can Call me Nikki or what ever you feel like.lol.

Back