THE WELCOME WAGON: General CSI

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hey, looks like you made it! If you want to talk about all of the shows you’re in the right place. Don’t be shy come on in and introduce yourself all you new people. We might be a little crazy but we’re not too dangerous—most of the time, anyway. ;)

I’m HoratioAndMe and my totally dazzling kick-ass co-mod is BabaOReilly . She’s usually tame but you don’t want to get on her bad side ;) so be a good poster. Don’t be confused if you see our nicknames shortened, by the way, to HnM, HAM or Baba or some other variation. That’s us.

If any of you guys and gals ever have any questions that may not be answered (in the blue links at the bottom of the page) don’t hesitate to ask either Baba or myself. General board questions that need answering can be brought to any of the mods, but questions in relation to this forum should be brought to either of us. We’re here to help out anyway we can and make everyone’s posting experience fun and free of trouble. In order to keep this forum that way for everyone the rules will be enforced. So if you don’t want to get in trouble: read and obey the rules & ask us moderators about anything you may not understand. Once again, we’re here to make your time here pleasurable.

HERE ARE THE LINKS TO HELPFUL PAGES THAT WILL HELP MAKE YOUR POSTING EXPERIENCE MORE ENJOYABLE, KEEP YOU OUT OF TROUBLE WITH US MODS, AND HELP YOU AVOID A POSSIBLE BANISHMENT FROM THIS SITE. If YOU OBEY THE RULES, EVERYTHING WILL GO WELL FOR YOU AND for US. WE LIKE PEACE AS MUCH AS ANYONE SO WERE NOT OUT TO GET YOU. QUESTIONS ARE WELCOME. READ CAREFULLY:

Frequently Asked Questions

Board Rules

AND BE SURE TO READ THESE THREADS LOCATED IN OUR FORUM:

Quick Refresher

About Spoilers

As I said at the beginning of the post, this is where we welcome all the new people to this forum and/or site. So if you’re new take the time to stop in and say hi! There’s always plenty of grub and drinks and the door is always open…

^^^ What she said. :)

Welcome everyone. Come on out of those lurker-closets and testify!

Hey I am eh newish and never spotted this.

I'm Sammie I am 16 and I live in Scotland (aka Scottyland)

I love CSI and CSI:NY I'm kinda moking a move to escape Miami at this moment in time. I'm trying to run away before season four comes to the UK.

I need my daily does of CSI madness to function.

Hey Sammie! Whooo! Another Brit! :D

Incidentally, I'll be coming to visit your country next week! :)

Welcome to the board, and hope you enjoy posting here :D

**blink**

Your comming to scotland. Okay....heres some advice

WATCH OUT FOR THE NEDS!

If we are going to discuss the ned, it is important that we describe how a ned supports him/her self and his/her family and how they are able to afford those berghaus jaikets. A lot of neds do have jobs (working neds), which they use to buy their rather expensive clothes and add unnecessary parts to their cars, and if that's what they wish to do with their money it's their own choice and isn't doing anyone any harm. Except perhaps the people they keep awake by revving their engines all night and the police they harass for trying to keep them under control.

*chuckle*

Thanks for the advice Sammie ;) though here in England I think we have, err...different name for those :p

I'm really looking forward to visiting :D

Enjoy the board! :)

I'm new and all that...not new to the world of CSI, just new to this board. I have seen it around awhile, but just finally got off my butt and joined! I am a CSI addict, seriously...all three of them. I couldnt think of a better addiction, though!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back