The Warm Welcome Thread #3

Top41

Administrator
Administrator
Premium Member
Welcome to the third welcome thread in the CSI: NY forum! We're glad you stopped by. Below is a helpful introduction to the site/forum from poster nattybatty55, and a welcome message from former mod MrsG:

The first thread has reached 1000 after welcoming many newbies to the fun of the NY forum so to start things off in here, here's a not from MrsG....

Greetings, newbies and welcome to our fun little NY forum! We all recall how intimidating it can be to make your first post. People tend to lurk for a while before speaking up because it can be a bit overwhelming with so many great threads to chose from and no idea where to get started.

You may start here, if you like. Speak up. Let us know you're a newbie and we'll give you a warm welcome. If there's anything you'd like to share -- like what brought you to this site, why you love the show, who your favorite character is, or whatever, please feel free. We can't wait to get to know you.

To the old timers -- please make sure to stop by this thread when you see new posts so that you can meet the newbies.

We want this to be a place where newbies can feel comfortable making their first post and can get the warm welcome they deserve, but let's please try not to make this a giant spamfest. There shouldn't be long strings of back and forth dialogue. Newbies, introduce yourselves. Old timers, please welcome them. Then it's okay for the newbies to acknowledge the welcomes they receive, but any sort of drawn out discourse should be taken to PM.

Welcome, newbies! Happy posting. :D

If you have any questions about things that you dont understand go to QSF or ask in here and you will be directed to the right thread :)

Also, if you would like to learn how the Ranks [title under your name] work here at TalkCSI then go here and if you dont understand the 'symbols' by each thread here's the list :)

P.S: Our NY mods are Top41 and Elsie

Previous Thread 1
and Previous Thread 2

In short, welcome to the CSI: NY forum! :D

hello :)
nice to see this thread.
yeah i just love posting while i have credit on my phone :D
i'm just addicted to this forum :D
sorry for nonsense talking here :)
i'm very excited :)

I just didn't know where to post this:
Wouldn't be great to creat a "Who did it and in which episode" game like the one in Vegas and Miami forum?

Hi, guys!
I'm a newbie here as you see :) I'm very excited about starting an account on the forum :) I've been watching CSI for a long time ago. In the last few years it appears to me that CSI:NY is my favorite one!
So what can i say about myself? I live in beautiful Bulgaria, i'm a language freak( i speak english and bulagrian fluently, i know a bit german and some latin). I'm a medical student and i'm going to a be a medical doctor in a few years.
Nice meeting you all :)

Hi, guys!
I'm a newbie here as you see :) I'm very excited about starting an account on the forum :) I've been watching CSI for a long time ago. In the last few years it appears to me that CSI:NY is my favorite one!
So what can i say about myself? I live in beautiful Bulgaria, i'm a language freak( i speak english and bulagrian fluently, i know a bit german and some latin). I'm a medical student and i'm going to a be a medical doctor in a few years.
Nice meeting you all :)

HELLO:D nice to see you here:)
i learned german at school but now it seems i've forgotten it a bit:O
i also live in europe and actually not too far from Bulgaria:)
so anyways welcome again :)

Back