The Warm Welcome Thread #2

Status
Not open for further replies.
Eep! dg_hurley! I noticed your local under your name. Where in East TN are ya?! I'm in Memphis but still! So cool for another Tennessean..

i live 60 miles north of Chattanooga & 60 miles south of Knoxville. very small town, without a red light, lol. i think it's cool to meet ppl from TN as well :)

Hi, I'm new to the forum (obliviously).
Well I joined cause I love CSI: NY and just wanted to see what other fans of the series like to discuss about it and maybe join in the discussions every once and a while. Mainly revolving Stella and Mac cause I love them together.:p

welcome to the forum Femble91 and jwells2472 , have a good time on here :hugegrin:

Welcome to the many many people who have joined in the last few months while ive ben MIA around these parts. Ive been really busy with studies and other stuff and im trying to get back to my ol' NY forum, i think i am, even if its slowly :lol: so I might see you guys around :)

Hi everyone! I'm Jessica and I'm obviously new here. Just joined today.

CSI: NY is my absolute favorite of the franchise and I look forward to posting here and getting to know all y'all :)

Feel free to IM if you want to chat.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back