The Warm Welcome Thread #2

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hey everyone!

I'm a little new to fandom but I LOVE CSI: NY and I'm a big fan of Miami too. Angell is my fave character, I like to pretend certain things didn't happen ;). I'm a huge FA shipper, I just love them together, they've got some serious chemistry.

Also, kinda love DL, I think they're sweet!

I'm looking forward to hanging around the board!

Hey everyone! I didn't realize that there was a welcome thread in the NY section.

Anywho, I'm just a lurker who finally registered. :thumbsup: Hope to see everyone around.

Welcome to the forum, Lime Sweet Pea - I think we have welcome threads all over the place. :lol:

Hi, everyone. :D I just started here but my love for CSI has started long before. ;) I'm a a HUGE fan of Flack/Angell and SMACked.

And Emmanuelle Vaugier is my role-model, my idol, my everything. I'm a straight girl but she's got something that makes me so hooked to her. ;)

I have a feeling I'll have a great time here. I hope so. :)

Welcome to the forum, CSI17. :)

And Emmanuelle Vaugier is my role-model, my idol, my everything. I'm a straight girl but she's got something that makes me so hooked to her. ;)
Ah yes, I have quite the girlcrush on her myself. :adore:

Where can I find the signature thing? Do I have to wait for two weeks and 50 posts before I can have my signature? :)

Welcome all the new ones! :bolian:

CSI17: I think you have to wait till you get enough posts :)(Can someone confirm this, please?:alienblush:) I can't remember it's been so long since I was a new one here. :lol:

I hope you'll have a great time in this forum :)

Welcome to the nut house, CSI17. There are free virtual snacks on the invisible table by the imaginary door.
Where can I find the signature thing? Do I have to wait for two weeks and 50 posts before I can have my signature? :)
You have to wait 2 weeks and 50 posts before you can show an avatar (the pic below your user name). That avatar has nothing to do with the recent movie and the annoying pop-up ad here.

But you don't have to wait to place a signature or banner in the lower section of the posting box. At the top of the page, click on the User CP link in the menu bar. Then scroll down to Edit Signature on the left side of the screen. You can have a text signature OR a picture banner, but not both.

Ah, more waiting. How pleasant. :p

Sam222, thanks for the info. I have a feeling I do have to wait. :rolleyes: Oh and, Sam222, I think Mac looks smoking hot in your icon and signature(the one I don't have yet, but soon will.)! :drool:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back