The RANT And I Can't Say This Aloud #4

Tele2 internet! You were supposed to fly like a bird! Why don't you behave as supposed??? I'm now having entirely long evening just because you are not only slow as snail but mostly because you are trying to quit connection to network every couple minutes and especially when I'm trying to type something :mad:

Oh you damn stupid, bloody piss I won't even bother calling by name anymore. I'll make you pay for that mess you so brilliantly managed to create. And remember to blow yourself up after I'm done because there won't be much, if anything at all, left :evil:

Really managers? Really? Whose bright idea is it to have a vote of who is your favorite manager? :shifty: I don't think this idea will go very well to the person who loses whether it's a close vote or a landslide.

What about the two managers who haven't been with the store that long? I don't think it's fair to them either. :scream:

No, I'm not going to do it.

To Charter,

You guys are a cable/internet/telephone company? Don't you have the ability to give out the message of 'we have a large scale outage reported in your area and are working on the problem'? We put in the last 4 digits of our phone number, you knew where we are. Why the he!! have us go through 15 minutes of dealing with your computer system and running up and down the stairs to disconnect pieces of the modem all the while trying to get a real human being on the phone? I am sincerely hoping that on the upcoming public meeting they decide that you need some competition in this city. It many not benefit you but it will us!

----------​

To a certain 17 year old BRAT!

Unfortunately I am related to you. Unlike your parents that thankfully doesn't mean that I have to like you! Yes I will get angry with you for calling me stupid. Unlike you who are barely passing high school by the skin of her teeth (and most likely won't be receiving a shop certificate!), I not only have a high school degree but I have a college degree. Just because a person is not employed doesn't make them stupid. By saying that you not only called me stupid but your grandmother, your mother, and quite a few veterans in the United States who have come back from fighting for your freedom and have been unable to get jobs. You're 17 years old and it's about time you started to think about others. The world is not all about you!

This must be something that kids do...

Hey kid, why the hell are you watching me go into an eatery?! You are sitting with your mom or grandma, probably mom at a table near the eatery but you had no food! I don't like being watched when it's obvious that you are watching me. :shifty:

OK you darn phone!!!!!!!:mad::mad:

I understand it's hard to repair a single issue within one visit but I'll return.....
As Terminator said; I'll be back :devil:

Dear Euro2012: First Holland out, now England. Just let Germany win now.

Mom: so you want to put up those childhood pics at reception so you can make fun of me in front of guests? "haha, look how fat kid she was" Is that it? Do you have the stories ready so people can laugh at me on my special day? Because you seem to enjoy to embarass me and make fun of me.. like you've always done. I collected pretty stones when I was a kid and you made fun of that, like many other hobbies I had. And if I say something back, you'll get upset and go silent for weeks. FFS.
I don't dance so why the f*** you have to insist that we do? I don't dance so I don't dance and it's our decision. Or isn't the evening about us? I thought it was, but it seems we should do what everyone else does. I am so tired, I don't want to reception at all.

You keep telling me it's what I want and what I like and if I choose something, you are upset and annoyed and look like you've eaten 1000 lemons.

Dear headache, please go away. Day 2 and I am over it. I know the weather changed, but does it have to give me this much trouble? Go away!

Dear Euro2012: First Holland out, now England. Just let Germany win now.

Well I kinda enjoyed last night's game (Italy vs England) and even more the result.
I'm no British so I'm still about Italy.
Albeit I dunno who's playin next game...

--------

FAIL FAIL FAIL FAIL FAIL FAIL
HUGE FAIL
BIG FAIL
BLOODY FAIL
DAMN IT YOU STUPID FAILURE!!
Why in a world I can never get what I want and need so terribly atm?
Why nothing is happening the good way?
And why you darn phone can't function properly and perfectly?

why why why why :scream:

--------

DARN TOE!
why do you hurt just now?
I bloody bumped you ages ago :brickwall:
Oh! I know, it's because mom hurt her toe and you decided to share the pain.
Only the problem is that I bloody cannot afford doctor visit for it.
And I highly doubt there'll be any income in any near future to ever afford that expense.
I know that condition can be tricky treated and it'd take good while to recover after it so there won't be any logical use of me during that time.

So darn toe, BEHAVE!!!

Dear University: Please don't go with the call center model and abandon the tutor model. It might work with the Business department, but I'm pretty sure it would complicate the Humanities and Sciences. I'm not going to sit on the line for an hour waiting to speak to someone only to be re-directed to different departments and then if I have a follow-up, I have to go through the same thing again and deal with a different person each time. It doesn't make any sense, regardless of reduced costs. Not to mention different tutors expect different things from certain assignments (especially in the Humanities) so the feedback might be inconsistent despite standardized marking. If this model was effective, don't you think traditional universities and high schools would become obsolete? Also, what's the point in sending out a survey to all your students on the matter when it's clear in your letter that you intend on employing the call center model anyway? Ugh.

If I wanted to sit on the line forever and then have to explain to 4 different people what the problem is before I get the right person, I'd call Telus. Not a university.

Last edited:
To the manager who does the scheduling:

Damn it!!! I can't get to work until maybe 25 or 30 after because of the bus I have to catch at the transfer point. Tuesday I was a little late and Thursday the driver waited for me and I was lucky because the drivers NEVER wait.

I don't care about anything anymore. I don't want to do anything with my life. Why do anything if you're just going to die? Everything seems so superficial and pointless to me nowadays. Life is stupid. I have absolutely zero motivation to do anything anymore. I just feel like sitting in bed all day.

I do not see anything getting any better any time soon. So why live if you are just going to hate it?

It sucks that I cannot get a job anywhere. I am 17 and have been looking to get my first job. What jobs in the summer than aren't taken by old people and college kids who applied early are taken by kids with connections. It's awful.

I feel like the odd man out because most kids I seem to come in contact with have jobs. Well, like 60% do.

Even now for volunteering you need to apply, be interviewed, etc. My mom would know.

What I am going to do is wait try to get a temporary job at some place during the holidays, usually places need extra help during that time. This is what I am mainly worried about. I kind of wish I had connections, but I don't. I was thinking of just waiting until winter time, where the stores are hiring for holiday help. Or even before then, I was thinking of maybe applying to the Halloween Outlet during the Halloween season, my friend got a temporary job there last year. But I don't know if that would be a good idea. I don't turn 18 until next April but I was hoping to get a job before then. Because I am afraid not having any experience will hinder me in the future.

And it sucks living in a small community. Most places I go to have at least one kid from school I know working there. I don't really wanna work with anyone from school because I hate them all but I will if I have to. LOL.

Also, I have to finish my driver's ed. My last road lesson was in May...wow I am lazy.

To the guest who wrote a review to a fan fiction story.

So I guess we aren't allowed to re-use storylines like Mac in danger stuff? If you are the original writer who feels her story is being copied, you are an ass for hiding behind the 'guest' name and accusing the writer of copying your story. Jack ass.

EDIT:

Mom's friend the handyman: I have no problem you using the bathroom but why are you closing the lid to the toilet? What's up with that?

I don't care about anything anymore. I don't want to do anything with my life. Why do anything if you're just going to die? Everything seems so superficial and pointless to me nowadays. Life is stupid. I have absolutely zero motivation to do anything anymore. I just feel like sitting in bed all day.

I do not see anything getting any better any time soon. So why live if you are just going to hate it?

It sucks that I cannot get a job anywhere. I am 17 and have been looking to get my first job. What jobs in the summer than aren't taken by old people and college kids who applied early are taken by kids with connections. It's awful.

I feel like the odd man out because most kids I seem to come in contact with have jobs. Well, like 60% do.

Even now for volunteering you need to apply, be interviewed, etc. My mom would know.

What I am going to do is wait try to get a temporary job at some place during the holidays, usually places need extra help during that time. This is what I am mainly worried about. I kind of wish I had connections, but I don't. I was thinking of just waiting until winter time, where the stores are hiring for holiday help. Or even before then, I was thinking of maybe applying to the Halloween Outlet during the Halloween season, my friend got a temporary job there last year. But I don't know if that would be a good idea. I don't turn 18 until next April but I was hoping to get a job before then. Because I am afraid not having any experience will hinder me in the future.

Does it help if I say life will get easier? I was at that age, I didn't want to do anything either. Just be. Sometimes feel like that nowadays (I am 27).

As for jobs, I guess it's hard everywhere. In here the good spots get those with connections, my bf still does the summerjob only because he hasn't graduated (of course he works on our farm) and even that may not be the best job, he originally got it thru his dad and now the company has been just lazy to teach someone else so he has had that job for 4 summers now :p

Here city's summerjobs are given to those who end 9th grade (they're 16) mainly and then the rest get if something is still unfilled. Planting plants, cutting grass etc.

Ducky, Hardline Pro

It's actually how I've been feeling last three years. Only interest in me is to catch up on my fav tv shows and don't miss them.

I lack any motivation and interest. And if any sparks up it's washed away with huge amount of shyness and fear.
Plus that horrible apply for this apply for that thing.
It's so embarrassing and annoying.

When I was 17 it was so easy to get a job during summer. And even easier to not worry about future.

Problem started after graduating and so I'm still stuck in that depressive state of I-dunno-what-to-do-with-my-life:brickwall:

And still can't decide what and how to steer myself further. Mom bites pieces outta me about that, Godmother taunts me that I'm still unemployed and now we don't speak, my friend is only person who understands me and isn't yelling at me for that.

I have that I can't get my damn courage to do smth about my miserable situation. Only if I had connections...

And then comes those damn applyments. CV here CV there. I bloody have no idea how to write one, let alone those letters.
And then comes Sanitary papers if I want to work at mall. Hell I don't even have the money nor actual need let alone wish to visit THAT doctor. It's certainly not on my list because with my lifestyle it's an opt-out.

Now I shall face actual need of doctor due to my aching toe :scream:

So I'm actually feeling extremely miserable. A complete failure.

Damn you shipment!!! If you had put the shit in the back, I wouldn't have to wait until you cleared the floor so I can finish sweeping. Now that you were too fucking slow, I got yelled at!! Why the fuck do I feel like I'm getting picked on?!!

To the person in the fitting room: There is a pile of hangers in a trash bag, why the fuck didn't you take care of that. Why the hell do I have to do it? :scream::scream:

Back