The Naughty Picture Thread-Ny Style!

Not the boys but....

CSINewYork_4x06_Boo_1__0001.jpg

^Hahaha, it does look like he's checking out her ass. :lol: :D

Kinda of an old epi pic:

Flack: Is that a picture of us, Danno.

DAnno.jpg

Danny: I can't believe I let you do that to me.

Flack: Man, you are limber, babe!

:devil:

^ Fun pic.

Not only checking out but looks like unbuttoning too. Next to a colourful table of... of.. what the hell is all that anyways? Candles? Is it candles? Aw Mac. Ever the opportunist romantic.

Who knew.

;)

^ Fun pic.

Not only checking out but looks like unbuttoning too. Next to a colourful table of... of.. what the hell is all that anyways? Candles? Is it candles? Aw Mac. Ever the opportunist romantic.

Who knew.

;)

Yep its candles (Sids idea of Halloween in Boo!) Its just like the pic in Down The Rabbit Hole where Stella is checking Mac out...:lol: Well turnabout is fair play after all:)

Flack: Shrinkage sucks, huh?
Dude: What shrinkage?

or

Dude: My eyes are up here, Detective.

Flack: Police were called to a high school, and we had to send over one of our sketch artists. And Coach Balbricker gave a description. She put up "Wanted" posters all over school...”Have you seen this prick? Report immediately to Beulah Balbricker. Do not attempt to apprehend this prick, as it is armed and dangerous. It was last seen hanging out in the girls' locker room at Angel Beach High School."

You guys crack me up.....:guffaw::guffaw::guffaw:

Nice work : Faylinn, and scheriinh - I liked the "flack:( thinking....you aint

got nothin' on my kinkapoodle...) " :guffaw:

Here's one from an old album :

CAPTION THIS :

df-323-18a.jpg

You guys crack me up.....:guffaw::guffaw::guffaw:

Nice work : Faylinn, and scheriinh - I liked the "flack:( thinking....you aint

got nothin' on my kinkapoodle...) " :guffaw:

Here's one from an old album :

CAPTION THIS :

df-323-18a.jpg

flack: " a threesome!? well how about that danny?"
messer: " the man's got lots of possibilities,don.6 pm,my place"

:lol: It totally looks like Flack just pinched Danny's ass and Danny is trying not to smirk. He's such an adorable little brat, I just can't blame you, Flack. :p

Back