The Mentalist

[*SPOILER="what the spoiler is about"]actual spoiler[/SPOILER*]

then becomes (without the **):

actual spoiler

:)

Just out of curiosity, how do you make those spoiler boxes?

[*SPOILER="what the spoiler is about"]actual spoiler[/SPOILER*]

then becomes (without the **):

actual spoiler

:)
You can also if using regular reply, click the button at the top it looks like this
spoiler.gif
Then a box will come up. For more there is a Help & Information desk thread (see Spoilers/Tags/Pics ) tacked at the top of this forum, that discusses Spoiler tags and what their about, what to do, and how to do them. ;)

hello everyone :)
two month ago i saw few episodes and i momentaly adored this show. it was so exciting i couldn't wait for next epy and watched reruns all the time. but as always it happens fairytales used to end one day and it happened this time ending my joy of watching Mentalist :(
but i still hope one day i'll see all missing episodes :)
sorry for my everlasting bubbling :) i just couldn't left without saying smth :D

Ok was anyone else as confused as I was with this season finale...I really had no idea what the heck was going on...anyone want to put there two cents to help me understand? The poem and why was he smiling?

Ok was anyone else as confused as I was with this season finale...I really had no idea what the heck was going on...anyone want to put there two cents to help me understand? The poem and why was he smiling?
Well I can't guess what that show is thinking lol. But Tv.com has this listed for the show and that poem.

Tyger! Tyger! burning bright
In the forests of the night,
What immortal hand or eye
Could frame thy fearful symmetry?

These lines said by Red John and Patrick Jane are the first stanza of William Blake's poem "The Tyger" (from Songs of Experience).

The first two lines describe the chaos and evil "the Tyger" creates in mankind, while the second two lines are musing about the creator of "the Tyger".

Here, Red John says the lines to assert his superiority above all, including his most formidable enemy Patrick Jane. The serial murderer wants to let Jane know that even after they finally cross paths, still nobody can stop him from what he does.

Not sure really Ducky I guess they figure that since women are dying that RJ (as I call him) is a he, and not a she. Unless thats the conspiracy lol like Patrick while he has you thinking one thing, he switches it so you are thinking another thing, then wonders why your not thinking about that first thing. See that made no sense to me either and yet lmao sometimes that is what this show is like for me when I do watch it. :lol:

I'm very new to this fandom but I am very quickly becoming addicted to this show and the pairing of Libson and Jane. :guffaw:

I am addicted to this show and can't wait for the new season! Patrick Jane is interesting, amusing and downright adorable! Roll on September!! :D

Back