Votes: 0 0.0%
  • No, I was disappointed

• Could have been better

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
^ yeah I need my coffee too...I just have to remember to not to take a sip when I'm reading stuff on this thread or I'll spray it all over my screen...:lol:

Ban coffee? Never! I don't care if I have to clean my puter screen 20 times a day, I-am-not-gi-ving-up-cof-fee!!! :p

But how about some chocolate syrup in the sandwich?
Oh SassyJ , my head just about exploded then. I love and adore Nutella! :devil: I can just imagine spreading Nutella all over His Hotness, and then take my time leaking it and then [censored by the PG13 O METER].
Damn you Meter!

Edit: Udjat , I just saw your avi on cg.net! I love it! :lol: Damn, that man has a fine ass! :devil:

I like the tank tops. Carmine has very nice arms, well-defined without being overly muscular.
By the way, you all crack me up with your talk of sandwiches and spewing drinks at the computer screen. :D

Carmine has very nice arms, well-defined without being overly muscular
I am 100% with you here JediCSI, I love beautiful male arms, especially the shoulders. I luuuuuurv Carmine's shoulders! :) Just perfect to rest my head on... Not too big not too small, just perfect. Just like his most perfect derrière! :devil:

Yeah, stfrench, he does have good shoulders for resting your head on, but I was thinking of nice strong arms for holding someone close. :)

he just has an overall great body.

Coffee is a must. I try not to drink it when i'm reading this thread. Coffee everywhere is not good. :)

"tank top-yes or no?" :lol: great topic Udjat! let me think about it a little and then i´ll reply. did i just say "think"? i ment; drool.

and yes, one "hip hip hurray" for the chucks! and i don´t mean mine. :lol: God is gonna punish me for abusing mine so much!

I was going to come in here and rant about something but my mind has completely blanked out...

I know it had something to do with ordering a DVD today.

*clicks fingers*

Oh I know! I was going to order The Learning Curve today but now I may not be able to. Thanks to a stupid dog, who decided to pounce on me the moment I took off the screwball of my eyebrow bar, I am going to have to buy a new bar for the piercing.

So now I don't know what to do. Hold off on the DVD or hold off another two weeks for the bar.

Any tempting suggestions? :lol:

(Sorry for ranting here. Its not completely off topic though...)

hmm...do you maybe have an old bar you could use? or one of your friends has one? or just use something else; like from an ear-ring or something? or...um, God, it´s not healty to just leave a hole in your eyebrow...could get nasty.

now if it was an ear-piercing i would definitly say; the DVD! but as it is not...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back