The Gender Poll ~ Which are you?

What's your gender?

• Male

Votes: 6 5.7%
  • Female

Votes: 99 94.3%

• Total voters
Maybe if we hauled out the desert, the other guys will come out?

Come out...come out...wherever you are! :lol:

And yes, we are SO catching up on you women. ;)

Jeez... where are the men? Are they shy, don't like answering polls or really not here? I'm shocked...

Well, it's certainly nice to see somone's not too shy :guffaw: C'mon gents... join the troop or do we have to set some bait?! :p

I'm never shy. Kind of annoying actually... :eek:

Would anyone like to do a little dance? That might get the blood flowing in the other gents. :rolleyes:

:lol:

Well I'm in the mood for cheering up, so here ya go!

1A1BELLYDANCE.gif

Well the world's population does have more women than men. There are about 6.4 billion people on earth. For whatever reason, I have heard there are 51% females and 49% males.

Therefore:
Approx:
3.3 Billion Females
3.1 Billion Males

Not too much different, though this is a rough estimate. :) But the poll is definetly showing simular results.

Good to know...so the only way that poll is ever going to change is if I get a few more billion men to sign up and vote.

Cupcake.

Now to go brew some moonshine for bribing...

Or the other guys on the site come out of lurking, though the moonshine might help with that! :guffaw:

But there does seem to be an out pouring of sorrow that there aren't more guys. :lol:

Oh the sorrow! :eek:

I feel so lonely now. But wait...I'm surrounded by a sea of women. *blinks* Why am I looking for more men to join again? Nevermind. I'll just pass around the moonshine :D

I thought I'd already voted in this *strange*
I'm a girl anyway :p
7% males, it sounds just like my performing arts class at school lol.

Jeez... where are the men? Are they shy, don't like answering polls or really not here? I'm shocked...

mimic's Top Five Reasons Why So Few Men (apparently) Exist on TalkCSI:

5. Men exist - they're just too busy playing video games to answer a poll.

4. Short attention spans can't keep up with lengthy threads

3. Real Men post on Star Trek message boards.

2. Two words - "Shipper Central"

and the #1 reason why men are scarce:

1. TBonz castrated them all after seeing the April Fool's prank on Trekbbs.

Back