THE ASK ALEXIS FORENSICS THREAD

Status
Not open for further replies.

CSIAleh

Witness
This is like the forensic questions one already but I want YOU to ask ME the stuff you wanna know about forensics. I will answer you as best I can. Wanna know the science of CSI? If it's realistic? Go ahead and ask me =)

Why do you open a new thread for this? The other one's for questions, too, and I bet you can help people there! However, it's not up to me whether or not this should be added to the other one or not. Maybe you could be more specific about what you want to do in this thread?
(Sorry don't want to bother you, but I just don't like it when there are many threads for the same topic.)

Well I don't know I was bored...I thought if there was a new one maybe would be inclinore to come over here. idk...I like to answer people's questions. I really just want people to ask me whatever they want about forensics. Sorry

It's not a problem it's just that the mods tend not to like when there are multiple threads available for more-or-less the same thing, and it's always good to do what they say :) I suppose it's just easier to have one thread...but see what the mods say about it.

Alright....I am doing my math homework and I can't find an example of how to do this type of problem. I would like to verify that I am doing them correctly
Determine whether the equation defines y as a function of X

y = Plus or negative square root of (1-2x)

Anyone remember how to do this??

The Good Rebecca

Are you trying to find x in terms of Y? :confused:

Well if you are, then a helpful hint might be that whatever you do to one side do to the left. Um, yeah, it's difficult to explain without doing the question for you. Feel free to pm me. ;)

(Sorry Alexis for butting in, but I love me a bit of maths. :lol: I couldn't help myself... :rolleyes:)

eggbe4thechicken said:
Are you trying to find x in terms of Y? :confused:

Well if you are, then a helpful hint might be that whatever you do to one side do to the left. Um, yeah, it's difficult to explain without doing the question for you. Feel free to pm me. ;)

(Sorry Alexis for butting in, but I love me a bit of maths. :lol: I couldn't help myself... :rolleyes:)

Hey it's cool. I f you wanna answer the math questions be my guest =) Math isn't my favorite. But I will answer them too =)

Ahems. I'd rather not have seperate threads that basically resolve the same issue. I do believe that this thread should not have been opened when we have a perfectly good Forensic Questions thread. Please refer to and post in that thread if you need a question answered.
It's nothing personal, but i'm locking this thread.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back