Talk LIMS #8: Final Results!

Re: Talk LIMS #8: Final Challenge - Voting!

Set A

Set B

Set C

Re: Talk LIMS FINAL RESULTS!

The moment we've all been waiting for...
Talk CSI LIMS 8: Final Results!

First Place:
1st.png

Nick20.jpg
Yelina13.jpg
Riley09.jpg
Eric12.jpg

Stella12.jpg
Alexx11.jpg
Flack09.jpg
Cath07.jpg

Sela02.jpg
Final02-SetA.jpg
Final02-SetB.jpg
Final02-SetC.jpg

Second Place:
2nd.png

Nick25.png
Yelina18.png
Riley15.png
Grissom02.png

Alexx08.png
Flack05.png
Cath02.png
Horatio02.png

Sela05.png
Final01-SetA.png
Final01-SetB.png
Final01-SetC.png

Third Place:
3rd.png

Nick08.jpg
Yelina01.jpg
Riley07.jpg
Eric15.jpg

Stella08.jpg
Alexx03.jpg
Flack07.jpg
Cath05.jpg

Horatio04.jpg
Sela01.jpg
Final03-SetA.jpg
Final03-SetB.jpg
Final03-SetC.jpg

And, for being so awesome...
Fourth Place Banner - Adzix
*grumbles about 40 images per post rule*

Thanks so much to everyone who participated and voted!
Feedback for the overall challenge would be greatly appreciated. What did you like or not like? What would you like to see or not see next time?

And, of course, congratulations to our winners!

Last edited:
Wow second place, didn't expect to make it at all this round, thanks everyone :)

Dragonfly the 4th icon (Grissom) doesn't belong to me though :lol: This one was mine and I could be wrong, but I think the Stella icon, in Mrs. Sander's set belongs to Miss_Undercover

Wow second place, didn't expect to make it at all this round, thanks everyone :)

Dragonfly the 4th icon (Grissom) doesn't belong to me though :lol: This one was mine and I could be wrong, but I think the Stella icon, in Mrs. Sander's set belongs to Miss_Undercover

I don't know if it belongs to her... but it's definitely not mine... this is my Stella icon:

stella1.jpg

anyway, I'm so happy I've got the third place... definitely not bad for a first time! :)

Personally, I loved the challenge! you picked up some nice (sometimes not so easy, like the pop art one :lol: -but it has to have some difficulty, that's where the fun is-) themes for each round... we had to use characters from all the three shows... can't really think of anything that must be changed...

ohh and congrats to the other winners! you all did such a fantastic work! :)

Last edited:
Wow awesome! I wanna thank my parents who were always.... :lol: No seriously, thanks to everyone who voted for my icons. And congrats to the other finalists. You all did a darn good job. And of course thanks to Dragonfly for running this LIMS. It was fun!

I'm going to unstick this thread, but feedback and suggestions for the next LIMS are still welcome!

Back