Talk LIMS #7: FINAL RESULTS!

Re: Talk LIMS #7: Challenge One Up!

Ok, I wasn't sure about entering, but the fact that it's an Adam challenge has totally swayed me, I'm going to enter. I'll have mine in the next day or so. :D

Hurray! That makes an even 30 :D *Starts passing out drinks*
Ok, I wasn't sure about entering, but the fact that it's an Adam challenge has totally swayed me, I'm going to enter. I'll have mine in the next day or so. :D
Oh, the power that is Adam :devil:

ADAM ROSS. SGKHJFJDKJFSKHGKSJKK!

WHAT ARE YOU TRYING TO DO TO US MEG! :drool:

*blink* Me? I'm totally innocent. It's the voices in my head, I swear :angel:

Hurray! That makes an even 30 :D *Starts passing out drinks*

I'll take a drink. My fave way to relax! Glass of wine and a graphic to work on!

I'm enjoying working with Adam but I'm sure everyone here knows which lab rat I'm waiting for...:lol:

^ :lol:

Can't wait to get working on this and what a great way to start out the first round. :D *waves little Adam flag*

About to send mine in ... though I'm definatly not happy with it, nothing on photoshop wanted to work the way it should :lol:

I currently have 11/30 icons.

You have until Sunday to get them in. Around... 7pm GMT.

Of course, if I have them all before sunday, I have no problem with putting the voting up early ;)

I send in mine , but Dragonfly, I send it to your email, cause I couldn't figure out how to PM :S how stupid can a person be :p

I send in mine , but Dragonfly, I send it to your email, cause I couldn't figure out how to PM :S how stupid can a person be :p

You are not stupid!! You cannot PM until you reach 50 posts and have been here 2 weeks.

I'm enjoying working with Adam but I'm sure everyone here knows which lab rat I'm waiting for...:lol:

Of course...that's if I make it that far...:lol:

Just sent in my entry...let the nail biting begin!

Not stupid at all, as Kat has already said. I got your entry, thanks :)

Back