Survivor? We Call It Camping ~ Canadian Thread #5

Re: Canadian Thread #5

Oh wow thread #5. Party time :) Breaks out the Canada Dry Ginger Ale for everyone to have glass and celebrate

cheer2.gif

Canadian #5: Up Over, NOT Down Under
Canadian #5: Birthplace of Shania Twain & William Shatner

Are you kidding? I love beavertails. There's a place that sells them on the top of Grouse Mountain in Vancouver.

beavertales2za.jpg

Of course, we don't eat real beavertails. That would be disgusting.

:lol: That is better than mine! I was going for a sexual reference, but i don't think it worked out too well. Yeah, i have never had a beaver tail before...they do look good though

there was a molson canadian beer commercial about how molson was 'the drink of choice when chasing beaver' except they were chasing actually rodent beavers. not, ahem, yes... :lol:

how about something like 'pass the poutine' as a thread title? short, simple, and we have not yet explored the cheese curd, gravy covered fetish of many canadians :p

I think I would rather stick with Beavertails than Poutine. Just the though of fries, gravy and cheese is so yuck! I worked in a Burger King once and seeing it served and then eaten is just so yuck! Sorry.

Hey there, I'm new around here, and seeing this made me happy. Despite my sn, I am not from Philadelphia, I'm Canadian, and proud of it :) Nice to see there's lots of us around here.

Anyway, that's all I wanted to say, as you were.

Jacquie i hate poutine :p probably because i hate gravy. its just a canadian thing that is less suggestive so may be more acceptable to the mods ;)

i know ive seen sayings on t-shirts that said 'canadians do it better in a tent' and 'save a horse, ride a mountie' but those probably wouldnt go over too well either... :lol:

but by canadian standards they are not that suggestive :lol:

Libertybell, is your name a simpson reference, because that is what i first thought of, when i saw your name

^ maple you crack me up. :lol:

I was on a sloganizer site in my attempt to aid the title-finding and came up with:

-'Who is Canada'? (Since we're the big 'HUH?' country :p)
-'Canada is rolling, the others are stoned' :lol:
-'Canada-Enjoy the difference'

The rest were pretty lame. Eh, I'll see if I can come up with something.

'Oot N' Aboot, Eh?'
'The Home of Franglais'
'Stealing Hollywood One Location At a Time'
'Where The Words "4x4" Mean Survival'

Blah. I liked 'Just a Bunch of Loonies' though. :D

Back