Sunshine After The Rain ~ Weather Thread #5

Status
Not open for further replies.

wibble

Corpse
Continued from the old one here ;)

Welcome to the new thread everyone! :)

Today has been heavy showers with sunny intervals. There was also some thunder earlier this afternoon, and I think the temperatures are getting cooler now that autumn is here.

Today was grey yet mild considering it's october. Now it's dark again -obviously, seeing it's night here already.

Woah...autumn is definately here! :D Had rain all day and now it's really cold tonight. :D

It was cold today, and a litle rainy. It's expected to be cold and rainy tomorrow, which isn't exactly uncommon for October, but I'd like at least one more day of sun. :(

However, that's what sweaters and hot chocolate are for! :D

Today was beautiful! We actually ate outdoors; the breeze was so nice. The temperature was in the 70s. I'm glad the hot weather is gone!

wow, autumn is here..pretty foggy morning! but its warm, +21C .. hope i will not find the way on school! :D

Like the new title!

Well, thunder and lightning yesterday evening. I loved it. It's cloudy now, about 15c.

Well, up here in North Yorkshire it is about 13c, cloudy and has just started to rain. Lovely weather for ducks, as my mother-in-law would say. :)

There has even been talk of an over night frost this week.

I can't belive how nice the weather is today. It's so warm. 20°C and sunshine. This is promising to be a very warm october :)

Hey...title's great. Love it :).

The weather was wonderfully cloudy and slightly breezy. No rain but lottsa puffy clouds. Not a great day to wear a shirt and a sweater at the same time though. But I liked it :D.

Rainy, windy and a bit chilly :(
It doesn't actually bother me that much, it's kinda the same weather all year long.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back