Stella/Melina #6: Rambo Stella. Bring it on!

Stella/Melina #5: ??!?!?!?!?

• Rambo Stella, Bring it On!

Votes: 8 38.1%
  • Rambo Stella...Don't mess with me!

Votes: 7 33.3%
  • Rambo Stella, Watch out guys!

Votes: 3 14.3%
  • 'Cause we all love Rambo Stella

Votes: 8 38.1%
  • Can you reach the Stellarina Grade?

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Stellarinas?!You know where to find us....

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Could you be a Stellarina..?

Votes: 2 9.5%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Jenn, welcome again to the Stellarina thread! :D

Eve--> you inspired me an idea. What if we look for Stella's pics where she was "Rambo Stella" and "Falling apart Stella". That would be great :D

Gio--> i think i *feel* the guy you talk about :D And i agree he would be great to her...if writers have a great week and they finally decide giving us (and Stella) what we want and what she deserves :D

Debbie :D

hey guys, im on holiday but jumped into an internet cafe :D..I´ll read all your posts when i get back, promise ;)..Thanks for the pics :D

Hello ladies!! We're on the sixth Stella/Melina thread already? I actually missed the opening? I haven't been in here in ages. Blame it on real life getting in the way! :lol:

Anyway, I love all the pics of Stella/Melina in here. Finally! It's September. I can't wait until the new season starts! The season ender was such a cliffhanger that I'm dying to watch what happens next! :lol:

Stellarina? Cute nickname by the way Nat! ;) Really good one!

*Jumps on Mandy* I missed you :D Havent spoke to you in a while! :D

Have you all seen the promo?!? The 24th can not come sooner for me now! :lol:

Awww, Nat...Thanks! :)

I'm glad to be back!! I still have to check out the promo though. Real life has been hectic to say the least. I can't wait until the 24th! Season 5 premiere! It's actually pretty fast, come to think of it! The -ber months are here and time seems to go faster. :lol:

I hope Stella gets some really good story lines. She really deserves it IMO. :D

Hi all. I don't watch the show, but I'm popping in to bring some goodies that I haven't seen posted here yet (hopefully I didn't miss any previous posts). I received the new issue of the CSI magazine today, and it features CSI:NY. There's a nice 6-page layout with Melina. you can find them here

Thanks for the heads up kaylyne!! :D Great scans and great interview. It's really nice learning more about Melina. She's so lucky that she was personally invited to a meeting between the Pope and the Greek Orthodox Patriarch. It's been my dream to meet the Pope. I've seen Pope John Paul II live but I was just too far from him. I really wanted to touch him so bad. :p :lol: He was such a superstar. I wonder how everything turned out on Melina's European vacation...

The promo sure is interesting.I can't wait!

Thanks kaylyne.There are information we didn't know about and it is good to learn them!I had no idea that she didn't particularly enjoy the lab scenes because it doesn't show on the show!

Wow brilliant scans. So much information in all of that. Somehow in my head, despite having never read about it or seen outakes or anything before, I knew that she danced when the cameras werent on her. Im not sure how, she just seems like she would. And she mentioned the episode with the baby as one of her favourites. I hope that because she likes to play the emotional side of Stella that the writers will put more on, which is great because we love it too.

I watched the last 45 minutes (I caught it late, unfortunately) of the Stand Up To Cancer telethon thing, and I saw Melina manning the phones! I wondered if anyone else saw her too?

I didnt know about this. Maybe because Im not from the USA. That would be interesting though. I wonder if anyone else caught it, and maybe possibly recorded it. Did she do anything interesting or funny?

I didnt record it, and from what I saw, she was just answering phones, along with a bunch of other celebrities. But, cool, that she was there, doing that!

They aired '15 minutes' her. Gosh! She was awesome especially her performance in the end where Nicolette was taken 'hostage' for few minutes by that guy and after Eddie's funeral where she sat there totally alone and extremely sad but angry in the inside.:thumbsup:
kaylyne thank you so much for the scans :D

I watched the last 45 minutes (I caught it late, unfortunately) of the Stand Up To Cancer telethon thing, and I saw Melina manning the phones! I wondered if anyone else saw her too?

Photo to Melina at this event.

Stella0037-1.jpg

http://i6.photobucket.com/albums/y245/lilougeri/Stella0038.jpg
http://i6.photobucket.com/albums/y245/lilougeri/Stella0039.jpg
http://i6.photobucket.com/albums/y245/lilougeri/Stella0042.jpg
http://i6.photobucket.com/albums/y245/lilougeri/Stella0040.jpg
http://i6.photobucket.com/albums/y245/lilougeri/Stella0041.jpg

I love the last two. Melina are so beautifull.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back