Spoilers on Future Episodes--You have been warned

Status
Not open for further replies.
Re: Spoilers on future episodes

Well CSI Miami has had a lot of lab techs who remained regulars (Valera, Dan, Tyler, Aaron, Cynthia the handwriting expert) and some who were only around for an episode or two. But Doc and that Jane woman were around all the time - so it's like losing Dr Al Robbins and no one mentioning why.

I wasn't aware of why they moved or what happened. I saw an episode from Season One and the autopsy bay confused me from what it was now.

Where was their last lab? I like the idea of their lab being in a high rise building - it seems very New York.

In Miami when they got a new lab Calleigh, Ryan and Boa Vista had a conversation telling the viewers what happened. I was like "what? where's the other lab?"

I like the new lab. It seems much more CSI-esque. :p Wile watching S1, I would sometimes get the feeling that they tried a Law & Order thing with the set.

Are they maybe bringing Jane back to actually do that now?

They did say bring the character "for the audience" so I can't really see anyone else other than Aiden. Someone who left us in the beginning of the season and back for the audience.

Hopefully they saw how lousy her exit was and are trying to fix it with something decent.

After Necrophilia Americana, there's one more new ep, Live and Let Die, and a rerun of What You See is What You Get. And then, I get to see Tanglewood before Tangelwood2 airs. Yay!

demor215 said:
Diamond girl, I'm with you. Never liked Jane. She needs to keep her mitts off my man. Besides, I don't think he liked her. She seems too aggressive. :mad:

Don't u mean Stella's man?

The only official details that I've seen so far are the bits and pieces of information in the tv guide article about Carmine. Hopefully more information will be coming along soon. :D

Much as I would love to chime in and claim that the man is, indeed, mine, I have to play Mean Old Mod and ask that we veer back on topic. :)

A VIGILANTE DRESSED AS A SUPER HERO IS MURDERED WHILE SAVING A MAN BEING MUGGED, ON "CSI: NY," WEDNESDAY, APRIL 12

Sportscaster Dick Enberg Guest Stars

"Super Men" -- Mac, Stella, Sheldon and Det. Flack investigate when a vigilante dressed in a cape and tights is killed after saving a man from being mugged at an ATM, on CSI: NY, Wednesday, April 12 (10:00-11:00 PM, ET/PT) on the CBS Television Network. Steven DePaul directed the episode with a story and teleplay by Peter M. Lenkov, the series' co-executive producer, and a teleplay by Pam Veasey, one of the series' executive producers.

Sportscaster Dick Enberg guest stars as himself covering the excitement of the NFL draft.

The murder of a would-be super hero leads the team to uncover the illegal sale of prescription drugs to junkies and they suspect the victim's killer is behind it all. Meanwhile, when a college football superstar is killed in his hotel room shortly after being chosen as a first draft pick for the league, Danny and Lindsay question a long list of suspects who came into contact with him after his sudden fame.

Det. Mac Taylor: Gary Sinise
Det. Stella Bonasera: Melina Kanakaredes
Danny Messer: Carmine Giovinazzo
Lindsay Monroe: Anna Belknap
Dr. Sheldon Hawkes: Hill Harper
Det. Don Flack: Eddie Cahill
Dr. Sid Hammerback: Robert Joy
Adam Ross: A.J. Buckley
Dr. Marty Pino: Jonah Lotan
Himself: Dick Enberg
Clark Kranen: Rodney Eastman
Tyrell Mann: Kevontay Jackson
Vern Dox: Michael Cudlitz
Steve Kranen: David Aaron Baker
Maurice Bradford: Terrell Clayton
Patient #2/The Flash: Kevin Chamberlin
Rodney Pruitt: Wolfgang Bodison
Charlene Franklin: Parisa Fitz-Henley
Dr. Burr: Eugene Glazer
Matthew Palmer: Scott Alan Smith
Jane: Cori Bright
Carter England: Kevin Derr
Patient #1/Aquaman: Patrick Cooper
Patient #3/Thor: Igor Zaninovich
Four-Year Old Clark: Trenton Rogers

Yay! Marty's back! :D And they have Hammerback too!

*sigh* I love all of NY's MEs. Including Hawkes. :D

Aquaman?!? Why would someone want to be Aquaman? [/super hero geek]

MARTY!!!!!!!!!!!!!! His sexyness returns!!! :D YES!!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back