**Spoiler Lab** Season 7 - Get Your Daily Fix!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Is it just me or does the description for the new lab tech sound like a carbon copy of Greg Sanders (with the exception of the knowledge of construction)? Greg once said he could have been a rock star, but he choose the science route instead. I'm not sure I like them using the same formula on Miami. They need to stop copying ideas from the original and get their own ideas!

Is it just me or does the description for the new lab tech sound like a carbon copy of Greg Sanders?
Exactly what I thought when I read his description. ;)
He sounds like he could be a fun guy if TPTB could stop being so dry. Maybe we'll get a kick out of his interaction with Ryan, he needs someone to joke around with. :p

Those sound like interesting spoilers for ep 717.....hopefully they will hit my site either tonight or tomorrow and I will have a little more info for you guys ;)

And that lab tech, sounds exactly like an earlier seasons version of Greg.....In fact the episode sounds similar to Triple Threat! Anyone else pick up on that?

Google alert just sent me this alert about a Laurence Fishburne possibly crossing over to Miami for an ep!

It is not very long but check it out.... http://www.eonline.com/uberblog/watch_with_kristin/b77657_csi_laurence_fishburne_headed_miami.html

Now that would be really cool. I absolutely love crossovers and would love for there to be more of them. Hope it happens. Thanks Delkolover :)

I wish he'd bring Greg with him. I'd like to see Greg interacting with the Miami crew especially Valera and Ryan and Calleigh. I would like to see Nick and Calleigh in a scene together too, but George would probably never do a crossover. I think he feels about spinoffs like Billy does. :lol: Riley interacting with Valera and Ryan would be interesting too.

Another crossover would be great! I hope they do decide to go through with it and bring Lawrence to Miami. I think he should bring some of the Vegas CSI's with him too. Nick and Greg would make good choices I think. Plus when you add in Eric and Ryan with the two of them that equals one (or two if they decide to go with that) HOT hour!

I wish he'd bring Greg with him. I'd like to see Greg interacting with the Miami crew especially Valera and Ryan and Calleigh. I would like to see Nick and Calleigh in a scene together too, but George would probably never do a crossover. I think he feels about spinoffs like Billy does. :lol: Riley interacting with Valera and Ryan would be interesting too.

Another crossover would be great! I hope they do decide to go through with it and bring Lawrence to Miami. I think he should bring some of the Vegas CSI's with him too. Nick and Greg would make good choices I think. Plus when you add in Eric and Ryan with the two of them that equals one (or two if they decide to go with that) HOT hour!
All of the crossovers have been really great,its time another was done.I like the idea of Nick and Greg coming along,it would make for some really interesting intereactions.Greg intereacting with Ryan and Valeria would be good also.Even interacting with Frank could be interesting.

I would so love to see Greg come over and interact with Ryan. Throw Nick in there as well. :eek::drool: Bet they would get huge ratings with that. Seriously though - I think they should let the established cast cross over first before letting the newbie do it.

The only thing I don't like about how they did do the crossovers was how they handled the characters who did crossover. Ya know when LV crossed with Miami for Miami's pilot ep that was probably the best crossover b/c just about everyone in LV and Miami got a part in both pieces. Ya know the second ep was in Miami but it still crossed back to LV with different characters almost each time.

When Miami crossed over with NY, only H went to NY and we only saw one or two of the Miami characters for a brief second in the second ep. IMO a true crossover would be when a couple (ie Catherine and Warrick in Miami's pilot) go to the city of the other team and vice versa for the second ep.

Having the main or one character go isn't, IMO, a crossover b/c one character is continuing the story that began in one of the city's. Let the CSI's involved in the case in their city follow the case all the way through.

Anyway, the reason there haven't been more crossovers is b/c some of the LV cast felt that Miami was spun off too soon and that they should remain separate. That is why we had 2 Miami/NY crossovers and only one LV/Miami crossover....I don't think NY minded as much.

However, there definately needs to be another Miami/LV crossover. I would love to see all three crossover, ya know starting on Monday with Miami and ending on Thursday with LV with some of each of all three shows characters crossing over. I think that would be cool.

When Miami crossed over with NY, only H went to NY and we only saw one or two of the Miami characters for a brief second in the second ep. IMO a true crossover would be when a couple (ie Catherine and Warrick in Miami's pilot) go to the city of the other team and vice versa for the second ep.
Having the main or one character go isn't, IMO, a crossover b/c one character is continuing the story that began in one of the city's. Let the CSI's involved in the case in their city follow the case all the way through.
I hadn't looked at it that way,but I guess it's more of a guest starring role instead of a crossover.
Does the L/V cast still feel that way about the Miami spin off? I knew William Petersen felt that way but I wasn't sure of the other cast members.

I hadn't looked at it that way,but I guess it's more of a guest starring role instead of a crossover.
Does the L/V cast still feel that way about the Miami spin off? I knew William Petersen felt that way but I wasn't sure of the other cast members.

IDK but I think he was the real reason that no other crossovers happened. Some of the other actors might have felt the same but HE didn't crossover to Miami, Catherine and Warrick did....that alone shows you how much he was against it. So hopefully with new blood comes to opportunities for crossovers.

Episode 717 "Divorce Party" I've noticed some of the names have changed from what another site posted them to be so I am just going to go with the names that I see on my site....but the descriptions of the people are pretty much the same.

The episode opens in a lavish backyard party complete with arriving wedding guests making the viewer think this is indeed a wedding and not a celebration of the end of one. As the camera pans on guests arriving there are flashbacks to the original wedding of Rchard and Angela back in 1993. Angela precedes down the aisle, as if getting married, in an elegant black dress while a young flower girl throws confetti!!. She is without a doubt milking and very much enjoying this party!!

A friend Glenn Wagner narrates the "ceremony" which has been switched around to allow Angela to honor herself and not a spouse! As Glenn presents the newly single and divorced Angela there is a loud crack and a body falls from the ceiling of the gazebo attached to a rope. His neck is obviously broken and Angela and the guests are shocked to see it is none other than Angela's ex husband Richard! When Calleigh and Tara examine the body a chunk of the ceiling falls and hits Tara in the head, while seeing if she is ok the rest of the structure completely collapses burying the body and ruining the crime scene.

As the team investigates their "apparent" suicide, they determine that Richard's partner, Tom Faber, wasn't his partner at all but his alto ego. Complete with a whole other familyonly living 10 minutes apart!! Did one of his "wives" find out the truth and kill him over it? or did someone else have a motive?

Kyle is in the episode and seems to be working in the morgue. There isn't much on why he is there or what he is doing. I only caught a glimpse of him scrubing down a table and hearing a cellphone ring in the effects obviously of some unfortunate soul who had been brought there.

I didn't see Valera or Yelina and the new guy, Dave Benton, seems pretty cool. He helps reconstruct the gazebo and finds a key piece of evidence which ultimately leads the team to who dunit. And yes, even after reading the spoilers, he still reminds me of Greg!

Last edited:
Sounds to me like Miami just wants a piece of the new bigwig for themselves - geez, let the other stars shine for a while.:rolleyes:

As for the crossover/guestspot in itself, I can't really imagine his character in the sunny glamourized city of Miami, he seems like a pretty dark character so far. I'm not against it or anything but it doesn't make a "whippity-doo" in my book.

It's interesting that Mr. Caruso brought up that he spoke to Laurence Fishburne and that he's willing to do a crossover of sorts if they were able to. Though to my knowledge, Mr. Fishburne isn't in charge of the show in any fashion - though may have influence, I don't know - and Billy Petersen (who publically stated to not preferring the first crossover and wasn't interested in another one) is still the producer and one would think he'd have a rather large say in it and I can imagine where his opinion might lean, given his previous statements about Miami, lol. To me it seemed like wishful thinking/brainstorming on Caruso's part during a conversation. Just my take on it.

If it led to a crossover in the near future, I wouldn't be adverse to it -- in fact, the crossovers are my favourite part of the franchise in general. I'm just not putting a lot of weight into it for the moment, lol. Like I said though, it seemed like a brainstorming kind of 'oh it would be cool if' type discussions to me. Half of me hopes there's a serious discussion among the CSI franchise higher-ups about it but the other half thinks this'll fizzle into oblivion as another one of those 'rile up the fans' speculation/spoilers from Kristin. :lol:

Thanks delkolover for the info and thanks for the additional info on 'Divorce Party'. :)

Little bit annoyed that Kyle appears to be working at the morgue. Didn't someone say a while back (and I'm paraphrasing) that the only way they'd really be able to implement Kyle into the show long-term would be to throw him into a situation where he'd either 1) be involved with every investigation known to man to create Daddy!H angst or 2) starts working at the lab or an equivalent to some connection to Daddy!H? Seems like they want to go down both of those roads. (First with the kidnapping, prison break, angry neighbor being the 'angsty crime' connection and now actually working near Daddy!H)

I really hope something interesting will come out of it though since I'm still going to be watching, come what may. :lol:

I love the crossovers personally. Still think there was MAJOR chemistry between Horatio and Catherine Willows. As for 717, the half brother/sister are pregnant teens?Yikes-just in time for another favorite show of mine starting it's season soon on cable about multiple wives and lots of kids..is the Miami guy Mormon?haha
Should think of the wise cracks from Ryan about the genetic disposition of any baby born of that union-I"m willing to bet the kids aren't related maybe one of the 'wives' cheated on the guy,too? Wonder if H will be happier to have a slightly more normal teenage son after working on these cases with such troublesome kids?
So happy to finally see more KYLE- never really saw any interaction to the team. Will Natalia or Cal be really sweet to him or will uncle Erik have a smile or nice comment for Kyle?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back