Spirit Of The Dawn ( CSI:Miami/ W.A.T crossover )

Kaunis Mies

Pathologist
Title : Spirit Of The Dawn ( CSI:Miami/ W.A.T crossover )
Pairing : Ryan & Katrin
Others : Miami Team & W.A.T Team along with Katrin's family
Rating : PG 13ish with hints of NC-17
Summary : Katrin disappears to be with Ryan in Miami and will Katrin be found alive or has Katrin gone forever? Read to find out

Chapter One - The Letter

Dear mom and dad,

I cant stay here anymore and everyday i feel more and more like wrapped up in cotton wool and i cant deal with it anymore so i've decided to leave New York and it's best for me if i dont tell you both where i'm going and i will be taking everything with me and that includes my laptop so you wont be able to locate me at all but i know you both will be freaking out but try to understand where i'm coming from..

Lately i've wanted to leave for a long time now but hadnt decided when to leave but now i have and all you will have to remind yourselves of me is photos and this letter and i can think of you coming home and shouting on me but nothing then one of you finds the letter and will realise that i've disappeared without a word to where i'll be but what i do know is that where i'm going i will be safe and fine but i know that you both will worry like mad and hope that i'm still alive but i'm doing this for myself..

I dont want you to hate me but please try to understand my reasons for leaving you behind and having a fresh start and i'll always love you both but please do not try and find me..

All my love

Katrin

xxxx

P.S. - Take care of each other please...

The reason is because it got taken off the air a few years ago but they still show it over here everynight and will update today

Chapter Two

( 48 hours missing )

At the FBI headquarters Jack asks Danny " Has there been any more information on where Katrin is?" and Danny replies " Nope there's nothing to suggest where Katrin is right now" and the case was puzzling the team as there was nothing to tell them where Katrin had went until Samantha gets a phone call informing about a body that had been found down by the docks and the team inform Katrin's parents that a body has been found..

( Miami )

Katrin had been in Miami for two days now and was at Ryan's condo and Ryan admits to Katrin " I'm glad you are here with me " and Katrin nods then Ryan pulls Katrin into his arms and passionately kisses her to which Katrin responds and then Ryan leads Katrin upstairs where things get raunchy under the covers and afterwards Ryan tells Katrin " I love you so much " and then Katrin tells Ryan " I love you too"..

( New York FBI )

Katrin's parents confirmed that the body found isnt their daughter and then Hollie calls her parents to tell them that Katrin isnt in New York which still puzzled the team as they were no closer in finding Katrin who was in Miami with her boyfriend Ryan Wolfe who was a CSI and both Katrin and Ryan had been together for three years and loved each other very much..

( Breakthrough - maybe )

Jack's team left the case open as there hadnt been any sightings for three months and Katrin's parents were still worried until a phone call came through from Katrin who leaves a voicemail confirming " Hey i'm still alive and i'm with Ryan but i'm not revealing anything about Ryan so please dont worry about me as i'm fine and also still alive so i'll say goodbye then" and the message was replayed to the team and Martin mentions " There's music playing in the background and there is a guy's voice as well in the background"..

( Miami )

Katrin takes a test and discovers that she's pregnant with Ryan's baby and walks into the kitchen and tells Ryan " I'm pregnant" and Ryan turns around in shock, then Ryan walks over to Katrin and embraces her and whispers " I'm so happy that you're pregnant with our first child" then Ryan and Katrin share a kiss to celebrate the pregnancy and their future together in Miami..

Danny gets a shock when he goes to Miami but what shocks Danny??

Last edited:
LMFAO :guffaw:

The funniest thing is that only now I finally realised the name of that show :lol:
I guess the short form confused me before.
Doh! I'm not blonde anymore!

Btw I know the show very well and have seen three seasons so far and I'm more that willing to see s4.
And it's aired workdays nights.

Nice chap. Though I had another amnesia moment. Last NCIS ff took my memory with the storyline...

Chapter Three

Ryan had discovered that Katrin was pregnant and it made Ryan happy that he was gonna become a father for the first time and Ryan then asked Katrin " Will you marry me?" and Katrin tells Ryan " Of course i'll marry you" and Ryan gives Katrin a hug and a silver engagement ring with three diamonds and Katrin gives Ryan a hug..

( Two Months Later )

Danny heads to Miami on a hunch and happens to see Katrin with Ryan looking very happy on their wedding day and calls Jack to tell him about Katrin and Jack contacts Katrin's parents to inform them that their daughter is still alive and Katrin's parents are shocked that their daughter is still alive and happy with Ryan who was the father of her unborn child..

Katrin's parents fly to Miami and once there they find Katrin with Ryan then Katrin's parents walk over and ask Katrin " Are you ok?" and Katrin replies " Yeh of course i'm ok and i'm safe with hubby Ryan " and Katrin's parents were shocked that Katrin had gotten married then her mom asks " Come back with us to New York?" and Katrin tells her mom " I'm not going home with you as my home is here with Ryan and our unborn baby so just leave me alone"..

Ryan leads Katrin away and comforts her lovingly while Katrin's parents looked on in shock and Katrin's father struck Ryan on the head and knocked him out while the team watched on in shock then Ryan was rushed to the hospital and taken into surgery to stop the bleeding and Katrin was worried about Ryan so much so that she went into early labour and Alexx stayed with Katrin the whole way through the early labour and Katrin gave birth to a baby girl and got emotional while Ryan was in surgery and a few hours later, Ryan was out and was wondering where Katrin was and Horatio tells Ryan " Katrin went into labour and had a little girl four months early and she's worried about you"..

Will Ryan and Katrin's little girl survive??

Wooow :eek:
Loved this chapter (mhmm you know which part of it :evil:)! :D

Ooh I can't get my mind straight from that image :guffaw: (yeah... Ryan and blood...)

Back