Signature Banners #7: Showcase, Links and Requests

Dragonfly

~Queen of Sarcasm~
Well, here we are, with a brand new shiny thread :D As usual, a few simple rules to follow:

1. Please remember that the new forum guidelines state that banners cannot exceed 220w x 75h pixels. If yours is bigger than that, you'll probably get a PM from one of the moderators. If you don't know how to resize it, ask for help in this thread. This is what it's here for.

2. Unless the artists states it otherwise, upload the banner you're taking on to your own web space, or get a Photobucket account.

3. Remember that some people are perpetually stuck with dial up. Don't post too many banners at once.
As in the icon threads only 3 banners at once, if you wanna post more, use the URL-code.

4. If you are requesting a banner, don't be pushy. We have more important things to do in real life. If a lot of time has passed and the person who promised you the banner hasn't posted it yet, ask the whole thread again, someone else will pick it up for you. In other words, be polite!

5. If you wanna request an icon or a wallpaper, do so in their respective threads.

The previous thread can be found here

Enjoy :D

:lol: I can't stand the fact that this thread is new and empty so I made some banners! :D:

4x09Miami1626.jpg
5x24Miami_0544.jpg
6x11_Miami0681.jpg

Enjoy! :)

Wow these are great :hugegrin: thank you :bolian:

I now have a choice of 3 banners

Thank you for your effort :)

Would anyone mind making a banner of Ryan Wolfe from either episode 7.14 or 15?
Smiling if possible. Thanks

PS if needed,I will find pic let me know.
Thanks again.

Last edited:
2 Banners from me, Adam and Sid.

Adam_Banner.png

Sidbanner-1.png

greatfan, if you send me some caps, I'd be happy to make you a banner. :D

Nice work again Steph! Love the Adam banner, and creepy Sid...well I'm glad you explained that to me!! I'm still chuckling!

Thanks so much Orla_Dark, coming from you, it really means alot, you're art is totally fantastic!! :D

Back