Signature Banners # 6 - Showcase, Links and Requests

Status
Not open for further replies.
2zod5kz.gif
:D

Oh gosh Sidlreiana, that banner you made it adorable, I really like the style you have used. :D Well done!!

Hello everyone I'm on the prowl again. Every since the news broke about Gary Dourbon leaving the show I've bin thinking about changing my banner. so basically I'm looking for a great Warrick banner. I have to many pictures to chose from to use so I figured I would leave that up to you guys to chose. All I ask is for the text "I heart(like a actual heart) Warrick Brown" to be incorporated into the banner. Thanks so much, hopefully this will help to mend my broken fan girl heart. Keep up the great work everyone. :thumbsup:

Hello guys, I hope you're up for a challenge, I have a request and it probably sounds really complicated... Sorry don't mean for it to be... I'm wondering if someone would be able to make me an animated banner please. Could the first part of it be just a plain background with the text "CSI Guys" then could I have a pic of Nicky and the text 'Gorgeous' beside him, Gil and 'Handsome', Greg and 'Sweet', Adam and 'Adorable', Flack and 'Sexy' and Danny and 'Cute'. Hope this is ok... Any queries feel free to PM me. :D

Thanks in advance.

For this request!

bannerforac.gif

Sidlreiana 15 - I love how you framed that animation! Great job!

I was wondering if one of you talented guys would mind making me a banner. I'm after a simple NY scenic banner with the words CSI:NY in the same font as the dvds. I would really appreciate it. :)

Hello guys, I hope you're up for a challenge, I have a request and it probably sounds really complicated... Sorry don't mean for it to be... I'm wondering if someone would be able to make me an animated banner please. Could the first part of it be just a plain background with the text "CSI Guys" then could I have a pic of Nicky and the text 'Gorgeous' beside him, Gil and 'Handsome', Greg and 'Sweet', Adam and 'Adorable', Flack and 'Sexy' and Danny and 'Cute'. Hope this is ok... Any queries feel free to PM me. :D

Thanks in advance.

For this request!

http://i29.tinypic.com/v2winc.gif
Thank you so much honey, you know that I love it sooo much, it's even better than I was expecting. *Snuggles*

So many "new" banners, really great work! Kat, you're doing a fantastic job on all the requests, two thumbs up. :)
(and I'm sorry I didn't respond, I'm glad you liked the banner ILuvJT! It's not that I'm too arrogant to answer, I'm just getting *coughs*older*coughs* )

Hello everyone I'm on the prowl again. Every since the news broke about Gary Dourbon leaving the show I've bin thinking about changing my banner. so basically I'm looking for a great Warrick banner. I have to many pictures to chose from to use so I figured I would leave that up to you guys to chose. All I ask is for the text "I heart(like a actual heart) Warrick Brown" to be incorporated into the banner. Thanks so much, hopefully this will help to mend my broken fan girl heart. Keep up the great work everyone. :thumbsup:

OK, well, I made a fast attempt on your request, but because I don't have many Warrick pictures it's a lame attempt :p

So many "new" banners, really great work! Kat, you're doing a fantastic job on all the requests, two thumbs up. :)
(and I'm sorry I didn't respond, I'm glad you liked the banner ILuvJT! It's not that I'm too arrogant to answer, I'm just getting *coughs*older*coughs* )

OK, well, I made a fast attempt on your request, but because I don't have many Warrick pictures it's a lame attempt :p
http://img444.imageshack.us/img444/4998/warrickto1.png

Its still pretty good. But here are some better pics I chose out of my collection. See what you can do with these. I love the font on that though. Thanks so much.

one
two
three
four

Last edited by a moderator:
I love that banner you made Cinegirl, it looks great, I really like the style and the text. The black and white effect with the red heart looks great, well done! :D

^I'd be happy to do it for you CSI_Bevin! but erm do you have a particular a particular scene or cap in mind from one of those eppys or shall I pick one myself! Let me know okay?

Sophia
xoxoxox

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back